59.deetranada

I heard a knock on my door.

"Who is it?"

"Nova"time to face the music.

"Come in."then I sat in my desk chair. He walked in.

"We need to talk about this."said nova.

"What there to talk about?I killed my first child."

"But why you didn't tell me after it happened?"asked nova.then I shrugged.

"I know you have a reason."said nova.sure do but ain't about to tell ya.then he walked in front of me.he placed his hands on my thighs and look me in the eyes.

"Tell me."said nova.

"Get.your.hands.off.me."I said harshly.

"But I thought you love it when I this."said nova.I moved his hands off me.

"We are over.you came here you answers. Not for me.ask your questions."

"Why didn't you tell me?"asked nova.

"Ask different question."

"How you knew it was mine if you kill it?"asked nova.

"I am not like your wife.I don't sleep with just anybody. I only sleep with you at the time."

"Answer the first question."said nova.

"No."

"Why not? I have the right to know."said nova.I sighed.

"I didn't tell you because I thought one of my biggest fears came true."

"Which is?"Asker nova.

"That you will see me the way I see myself. And I see myself as a baby killer."

"Well, you did technically kill the child."said nova.

"Wow thanks nova.you really know how to make a girl feel better."I said sarcastically.

"But it is true."said nova.he has no sympathy.

"Okay.next question."

"why you acting like you hate Me?we both know you still like me."said nova with a smirk.I held up my left hand to show my wedding ring.

"I am already in love with mark.you miss your chance."then he grab my hand and tried to take my ring.but my ring was tight on my finger.I pull my hand back from his grip.

"What are you doing?the ring was hard to get on my finger."

"What guy buys his wife a ring that doesn't fit."said nova.I fixed my ring.

"I wanted it tight."

"What did you do with my promise ring I gave you?"asked nova.

"In the trash."at home in my room in the left drawer in my jewelry box that I keep on my dresser.

"Really?"said nova. Then he stare in my eyes.why is he staring in my eyes?

"You are lieing."said nova.

"No I am not."

"Diamond,I know you too good."said nova I know he didn't call me by my government name!

"Don't call me that."

"Diamond.diamond.diamond barmer!"said nova.I ball up my fist.chill Dee.thy shall love your enemies.Then I unballed my fist.

"Get out."

"Why?"asked nova with a smirk.

"Get out."

"You still didn't answer my question."said nova.

"Out."then he smirked.

"Okay."said nova.then he left.