62.deetranada

"I am starving. When are they coming with the food."

"Aye,it is worth the wait."said Roscoe. Then my phone rang.i left walked away the table.I pick it up.

Deetranada: hello?
Unknown: is this diamond blackberry?
D:yes.this is she.
U:I am worker from us army. I am here to inform you that mark blackberry was killed during service on the field.

Then I started crying.

D:thank you for tell me.
U:his dogs tags and papers will be mailed to you.

Then the person hang up.then I texted Roscoe.

D:I am not hungry. I am leaving IHOP. Please watch Kai.

Then I walked out of IHOP. I hopped in a taxi.it drove me to a park.I sat under a shade tree.I brought my knees to my chest and cried. Mark is dead.I didn't even get to say i love him one last time.then I touched my wedding ring.I sadly chuckled. I guess I am widow now.I took the ring off my finger which was harder to do with shaking hands.I place the ring in my pocket.my left hand felt naked.I wiped my tears and walked around the park to get my mind off of mark.which was hard cuz I saw happy couple all around the park hanging out.when my phone rang.I cleared my throat before answering it.

D:hello?
Roscoe: dee,you are okay?you been gone for 2 hours we are worried about you.
D:yeah.I am cool.I will be at the hotel in 10.

Then I hang up.I hauled a taxi.it drove me to the hotel.I walked in the elevator. I need to strong for Kai.how am I going to tell Kai?then I swipe my key on the key lock.I open the door.I walked in the living room. Kai ran to me.I pick him and hugged him.I Kissed his forehead and place him back on his feet.

"Dee,you okay?your eyes are puffy."said flau'jae.

"Yeah.thanks for watching him"

"You welcome. And if you ever want to talk am I here for you."said flau'jae. I nodded.I went to my room. I place Kai on the bed.I sat on bed across from him.

"Kai,do you remember how to become a angel?"

"Yeah you said I have to be put in a long sleep by Jesus."Said Kai.please take this well.

"Well,Jesus wanted daddy to become a angel."please take this well.

"So,he will watching over us like in the books?"asked kai.I nodded.

"Cool!he is like superhero!"said kai.I let out a sigh of relief.

"Yeah.I guess you can see that."