I walked off to find Harry's room and left the receptionist in shock. I knew I'd found Harry's room when I saw Gemma, Anne, and Robin pacing outside of it.

"Sara!" Anne called, running to me. She wrapped me in a hug and I started to cry again.

"How is he?" I asked.

"He's got no broken bones, just a lot of bruises and cuts and a few fractures. But, he's in a coma," she answered.

I felt my knees give out and Anne held me up trying to steady me. This wasn't happening.

"No. He can't be. It was just a small crash, right?" I cried in disbelief.

"He totaled the rental. The car he crashed into was okay and so was the driver, thankfully."

Anne looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"Can I see him?" I asked, barely above a whisper.

"The doctor said we can see him, but we all wanted to let you see him first," she replied.

I nodded and took a deep breath. I opened the door and saw Harry laying in the bed with a bunch of different wires connected to him. He had cuts and bruises all over his face and a brace on his arm. I walked over to the bed and took his lifeless hand in mine. He still had all of his metal rings on his slender fingers.

"Hey Harry," I said. "Uh, I don't know if you can hear me, but I'm going to talk anyways. Please don't die. I can't lose you. You're the only good thing in my life, other than Elizabeth. I love you, a lot. And I won't even yell at you for disappearing today to go out and drink. Or for driving while drunk.

"I just...I need you to wake up, baby. I need you here. With Elizabeth and with me. Elizabeth needs her dad. I love you so, so much. Now I know how you felt all of those times that I was laying unconscious in a hospital bed because I overdosed. I'm sorry for putting you through that. This isn't a good feeling at all.

"Oh, and I told the receptionist off. It was so great, Harry. You would've been so proud of me, after laughing your head off. I also told her I was your wife so she'd let me back here. It's sort of true, I guess. We live together and we have a baby.

"Please wake up. And please be okay. I can't do this without you," I cried, breaking down into sobs. "I don't know what I'd end up doing if I lost you. Please, please wake up, Harry."

I knelt on the ground next to his bed and held onto his hand while I sobbed. I knew he drank because of our fight, and I couldn't bear to think that he was in this position because of me.

Harry's POV:

-earlier that day-

"Sara, I don't know what you want me to do here," I said, running my fingers through my hair.

We were having the same fight again. Why didn't she get that I had to do this? This was my job for goodness sake.

"I want you to stay here like you said you would when we got back together," Sara answered quietly.

I didn't know what to say to that, and I was tired of having this same fight with her. I shook my head in frustration.

"I've got my meeting soon, so I should get going," I said.

I got up and walked away from the kitchen. I threw on some shoes and left the house, slamming the door behind me. I got into the car, started the engine, and drove away.

I barely paid attention in the meeting. Once it was over, I didn't want to go back home and face Sara yet, so I tried to drive around to clear my head. It didn't work. After a few hours of driving around LA, I ended up at the bar where I met Sara. If I couldn't figure everything out, I might as well drink it all away.

After my fifth shot I started to feel better. Every time Sara popped into my head, I took another shot. I eventually stumbled out of the bar and into the hotel where my family was staying across the street. I'm not sure why I did, but I ended up at Gemma's hotel room door.

I knocked on the door and she swung it open.

"Harry? What are you doing here? Are you drunk?" Gemma asked.

"I've never felt better," I slurred, leaning on the door frame.

"Here, let me drive you home. Sara's probably worried out of her mind," Gemma offered, holding her keys in her hand.

Before she could close the door to her room, I took the keys and walked down the hallway. I found Gemma's rental in the parking lot. She ran out of the hotel screaming at me.

"Think of Elizabeth!" Gemma shouted.

I pretended not to hear her as I got into the car and sped out of the parking lot. After a few blocks, I felt like I was driving fine. That is, until the person in front of me slammed on their brakes and I slammed into them.

That was the last thing I remembered before I blacked out.

A/N:

I cried writing the part where Sara was talking to Harry while he was in the coma. Thank you for reading this, remember to vote!