Chapter 22

Lauren's pov

It's been 3 weeks later and I'm back on my feet and my arm is getting better. I still have the cast on cause it was fucked up pretty badly, but I'm still with my girl and still at my school. No drama for the past weeks and I'm thankful. I don't know when I want to tell Normani what I am but the only people who know is Dinah and her mom.

"Babeeeeeeeeee," Normani said while running up to me and jumping on my lap.

"Yas baby,"I said laughing and wrapping my arm around her waist.

"When are u getting your cast off. I miss freaky Lauren," she said smirking.

I smirked back "two more days baby and u can get me back."

"Mmmhhhh,"she said kissing my neck.

"Yea I can't wait to get u back in bed, fuck u senseless and have u call me daddy again. Ughhh I miss that shit. Fuck my dad."

"No I can only fuck you. But I'm hungry."

"Ok babe I'll order pizza for you."

I grabbed the phone and ordered pizza for mani. After we got the pizza and ate it she got in the shower so I decided to call Dinah.

Phone call between Dinah and Lauren
Lauren❤️🙈: Hey DJ
Dinah😊💕: Hey lolo
Lauren❤️🙈: I don't know if I can do this anymore
Dinah😊💕: Lo u have to tell mani eventually
Lauren❤️🙈: But me being a what I am was supposed to be a secret. I'm the only one in my family who is one. That's one reason why my dad never liked me. Look I love her. Me being a vampire is not what I wanted to happen.
Dinah😊💕: Well u have to tell her soon
I looked up and Normani was standing there in shock
Dinah😊💕: Lo? Heyy Lolo? You there??
Lauren❤️🙈: Ummmm...... I have to call u back bye

Normani's pov
I got out the shower got dressed and walked downstairs. Lauren was on the phone talking to Dinah and about what she was. When I heard her say she was a vampire I got scared but I was standing there in shock. Lauren looked up and stared at me. She hung up and looked at me.

"Baby,"

"No. Don't."

"Baby please don't act like this."

"When were u going to tell me. When? Cause it seemed like u were never gonna say something."

"I was going to say something but I didn't know how u were going to feel. I didn't know if u were going to break up with me or comfort me."

"Well now u don't have to worry about me comforting you. Goodbye"

"Babe stop," I heard Lauren say before I walked out the house. I can't believe she kept this secret from me for this long. As I was walking down the steps enjoying a breeze I heard something crash in the house. I ran back in the house to see glass broken, the table flipped over, couch flipped over and a crying Lauren sitting in the corner blood running down her hands.

I ran over to her and bent down next to her.

"Lo. Are u ok?"

"Normani. Get away."

"I'm not scared of you. You don't have to be shy around me."

"You didn't want to comfort me in the beginning but not u see me useless and decide to come back," she scoffs. "Pathetic."

I sighed and stood up. "Well I guess this is goodbye."

"Yea. I guess."

Lauren's pov

Fuckkkkkk. What am I doing. Why did I let her go like that.  I need to call Dinah.

Phone call between Dinah and Lauren.

Dinah😊💕: Hello
Lauren❤️🙈: Dinah. I just made a huge mistake that I don't think I can redo.
Dinah😊💕: What do u mean?
Lauren❤️🙈: umm. I kinda think me and Normani broke up.
Dinah😊💕: what do u mean kinda broke up
Lauren❤️🙈: she heard me talking bout how I was a vampire and everything. And she got mad cause I didn't tell her soon enough. She left I turned and started tearing up the place and then started crying. And you know how I get mad and don't know what I'm saying when I'm like that?
Dinah😊💕: Yeaaaaa?
Lauren❤️🙈: well that's how I was and I said a few things that I didn't mean to and she left and I don't know where she is and I feel bad.
Dinah😊💕: I'll try to call her but in the meantime fix up the place. Be careful too. Love u.
Lauren❤️🙈: ok I will. Love u too Dj.

Fuck. What am I going to do. I ruined everything for us.