Chapter 32

Normani's pov

Lauren's alarm went off and I woke up in the comfort of her arms. I saw we were naked and smiled once the memories of last night came back into mind. Damn I missed when she was like that. I got out of her embrace and tried to walk to the bathroom. Bad idea. I was sore af. I heard chuckles behind me as I tried to walk.

"Laurennnnnnn. It's not funny."

"Baby yes it is. I fucked that tight pussy so hard you can't walk. Sorry not sorry. You wanted it rough I gave u rough."

"I really hate you sometimes."

"Love you too baby." Lauren got up smiled at me and walked into the bathroom.

"Hey I wanted  to use the bathroom," I yelled at Lauren.

"Seemed like you weren't gonna make it there anytime soon so I went," she yelled back. I rolled my eyes and laid back down. When I heard the door unlock I turned my back. I felt the bed dip and arms around me. "Aww. Baby are u mad."

"Babe. I can't walk what do you think."

"I'm sorry you asked for rough. You know how I am when it comes to being rough."

"Yeaaaaaaas. You have a point. Ok next time when I mean rough I mean hard but not super hard."

"Well then. Should have been more specific and maybe you could actually walk right now."

"Lauren. Stopppp."

"Come on babe. We have to get ready for school."

Since I leave some clothes over at Lauren's house if I decide to stay over. I went to the draw that is specifically for me and took out a blue crop top with black skinny jeans and black shoes.  I looked at what Lauren was wearing and rolled my eyes.

"Babe. Can't you wear something that isn't black today."

"What. You are wearing black. Why can't I."

"Cause you wear black everyday."

"Cause I look sexy in black babe. I promise I will not wear black tomorrow." I nodded and went up to her and kissed her cheek. She smiled at me I smiled back and walked out the house. A minute later Lauren came out and got into the car and drove to school. I noticed there were a whole lot of new cars around and luckily they didn't take Lauren's or she would have a fit. Once she parked we saw Dinah and Ally waiting for us.

"Heyyy bitches," Dinah says running over. I laugh and shake my head at her.

"Language Dinah."

"Sorry mom." We all laughed and walked into school. Once we stepped on school there were new faces everywhere. And all of them were staring at Lauren.

"Babe they keep staring at you and I don't like it." I pouted and told her once we got to our lockers.

"Told you I looked sexy in black." She smirked.

"Babe you look sexy period, especially in bed, I whispered the last part in her ear and walked away.

Lauren's pov

When mani whispered that in my ear I blushed and put my stuff in my locker. When I was bout to walk away with Dinah and Ally two boys came up to us.

"Hey cuties."

"Hi," we all said dryly at the same time.

"Why so dry. Y'all are hella cute especially you," he said looking at me. I saw Normani coming back over and she heard what he said and grabbed me.

"You see her?" They looked at Mani and nodded. She grabbed me by my neck and kissed me passionately and I kissed her back. "She's my girlfriend. So back the fuck up."

"So y'all are dykes."

I let go of Mani and stepped up to them. "This school here. I run, me and my girls behind me, we run this school. So go get you and your ugly buddies and walk away. I don't give a fuck if you are new or not. I run this school and everyone knows that. Don't get on the wrong side bitch." With that I grabbed Mani's hand and walked away Dinah and Ally following right behind. For first period me and Mani had together and Dinah and Ally had their first period together. We sat down and Mani turned to me.

"Damn babe. You looked sexy mad," she said while rubbing my thigh. I grabbed her hand and moved it back to her lap.

"I mean I don't care if they are new or not. I run this fucking school and no one can say otherwise. I just hope we don't have any classes with them." Mani nodded pecked my lips and turned to face the teacher. I was really tired from last night so I fell asleep during class.

"Wake up sleepy head," I heard someone say while shaking me. I opened my eyes to be met with my beautiful girlfriend.

"Did I sleep through the whole class." She nodded and we got up.

"Hurry up we have to go meet Dinah and Ally for our next class." I nodded and got up. We got through the first half of the day until lunch. Lunch is where everything went wrong