Annabeth

I groaned as I relooked over my new elective, drama. I wasn't too crazy about, nor was it crazy about me. I left all my books in my locker, and walked with Piper to the class.
"What happened to you? You disappeared!"
That wouldn't be the first time it happened.
"Nothing. Percy thought I had blood on my face, and tried to clean me up." I wasn't good at drama, but I was a perfect liar. Piper nodded, almost as if she was eating up every word. "Ok. Well, here's your class. I have math, so, bye." She waved and I returned it. I walked into the class and groaned inwardly. Percy was there. Before I could say anything, "Hello! I am Mrs. A, and nothing more. Now, before we begin our lessons, I need 2 people to show me some skill. "
My eyes widened. Please not me, please not m-
"Annabeth Chase, and hmmm, Percy Jackson!" I rolled my eyes. Trying to speed this up, I walked into the middle of the classroom, Percy on my heels.
"Well, romance is the hardest one to pull off, so do an improv romance! Passion, love!"
I almost threw up in my mouth.
"Where have you been?" Percy said, into character.
"I can't say, but I have been lead back to you."
"Darling," I flinched. He used to call me that. "How can I know our love will be endless if you keep leaving?"
"I will always come back, trust me."
His sea green eyes seemed to go puppy dog themed. "Is that enough for us?"
I sucked in my breath.
Then I kissed him.
But this wasn't like any of the others I'd ever had. This one was filled with passion, and it made me have butterflies in my stomach. My lips felt like sparklers, and in a good way. I clenched my hands in his raven black hair. Finally, I came to my senses. I quickly stepped away. "Is that enough?For our love to be endless?"
The class applauded. We both bowed and Mrs. A seemed on top of the world. She clapped her hands excitedly. "Amazing! Next pair..." she droned on. I got excused, and just walked in the hallway. I heard footsteps behind me, and I knew who it was.
"What do you want, Percy?"
"Why?"
"To get an A. " I lied. Percy's eyes seemed to dim.
"Okay."
"Okay?"
"Okay."
I pretended to rummage through my locker until Percy left. I let our a tiny,small tear.

I can't lose him. Not for something stupid like this.
I turned my head, ready to call out, but my voice had left.

I can-no- will keep him. I can find a way.

************
A/N: Sorry. I just couldn't resist TFIOS reference. Anyway, what did you think?