~{}chapter fourteen{}~

"You want to turn me in" i asked really worried and I could feel the tears coming.

"Wait hold on hear me out" he said and I nodded and we locked eye contact.

"This is my plan! I want to tell them that I found you and that I will keep you until the night we play the game to see who gets you" mark said and actually that doesn't sound that bad.

"Ugh fine I guess" I said and then got up to leave but then mark stopped me.

"I promise everything will work out" Mark said and so I turned around to face him.

He then grabbed my hand.

"I won't let them take you again" mark said and then pulled my hand so I fell onto him!

I stared deep into his eyes and I couldn't help but smile. He then smiled and then kissed me.

 He then smiled and then kissed me

"You're so beautiful" Mark said.

"Thanks" I said and then I rolled off of him so I could get some breakfast.

"You ruined the moment" Mark said and I laughed.

"Oh well food is more important" I said and that made him laugh.

"Wow I see how it is" he said and then walked into the kitchen along with me.

~~~~~~~

"You ready" Mark asked me before he made the call to report that he has found me.

"Ready then I'll ever be I guess" I said and he nodded.

He picked up the phone and pressed some buttons and then he started to talk.

"I want to report that I have caught Anna...

Yes I have her locked up right now...

Ok....

I understand....

I will keep her locked up until the event...

Great I promise I won't let her out of my sight..

Goodbye.."

Mark then faces me and smiles.

"I told you everything would work out" Mark said and I smiled.

"They agreed to letting me actually stay here until the game?" I asked and he nodded.

"HELL YEAH" I said and hugged him.

He just laughed and kissed my forehead.

"You're so cute".

~~~~~~~~~

I can't believe tonight they are holding the game.

The time flew by so fast and I'm so scared.

What will happen tonight.

What if I don't end up with mark!!

Here's a little update for you guys!

Sorry it's sorta boring😅😅