~{}chapter ten{}~

Sorry this took forever to update..

I started to explore all over his house and I actually met a few people.

Amy~has blond hair and is the top maid in his house. She has also been here the longest.

And then...

Shelby-has brown wavy hair and came here just before me.

They both were won by Jb and now they work as his maids.

They told me all the stuff Jb made them do and it was terrible.

He uses them for his sexual needs and they are forced to wear all this slutty stuff when in reality they are super sweet girls that have been scarred for life.

I feel so bad for them and it's not ok.

All of a sudden I hear the front door open.

"Shelby come here now" I heard jb say.

Well he's back....

"Shelby where's Anna I need her right now" Jb said and then I hear someone walking towards me and it's Shelby.

"Umm jb has requested to see you" Shelby said in a very timid voice and so I followed her to where Jb was.

"Hey Anna so have you met my precious Shelby and Amy" he said and then slapped Shelby's butt and she squeaked.

"What the fuck man don't do that to her" I said and he glared at me.

"You have no right to talk to me like that" he said and then grabbed my arm and dragged me upstairs.

We then enter a big room and then he slams the door shut and locks it.

I then look around and see what's all in this room.

There was ..
Red carpets along with a red wall.
Black furniture to including a bed and a couch and some dressers.
Then there was a huge window.

Maybe I could somehow use that window as my advantage.

As I was thinking Jb quickly slapped me.

"This is my house and I refuse you to misbehave while you're here".

That son of a bitch!

Ok don't let this phase you.

Just do what he says and you can escape!

"I'm sorry Jb" I said and looked down at  floor.

"Hmm well that's more like it" Jb said and then went to sit on his bed.

"Come here" he said and I did.

He pulled me into his lap and he started to kiss my neck.

"You know we've been watching you for along time and you have the best body I have ever seen" he said to me and honestly it made me feel sorta relieved to hear that.

"I want you baby I need you, you're just so..." Jb said but I cut him off.

"Perfect"?

"Haha yeah exactly" he said.

While he was doing his thing kissing and nipping at my neck I saw that he was wearing a tie.

I need to get a little freaky to get this guy to do as I say.

So I kissed him.

I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy the kiss.

I then felt his hands slowly go up my shirt but I stopped him.

"No baby let me do all the work" I said and he nodded.

I slowly started to take my shirt off so I was only in a bra.

I then took his tie off and his shirt.

I then made him lay down and I started to kiss the new bare skin that was showing. 

I then eventually pulled his hands above his head and then I tied them with his tie while I was grinding against his member and making out with him.

Once I knew that the knot was tight enough I stopped everything I was doing.

"Well it's been fun but I go to go" I said and he seemed pissed.

"Anna if you walk out of here then I will make your life a living hell" he said and I just laughed.

"To late for that one now if you don't mind I'm going to be on my way...toodles" I said and waved and blew him a kiss and then I put on my shirt and climbed out the window to this tree.

The next thing I knew I was sliding down the tree while hearing jb screaming for me.

Idiot!