~{}chapter three{}~

[Anna's pov]

Once Jb exists the building we both locked our eyes on one another.

"Thought it would be that easy huh just to run to the exit sign and then everything will be ok" jb said to me while walking closer.

"Well think again sweet heart" after jb said that he turned to the guy that was behind me "go tie her up we will deal with her tomorrow".

Jb then walks away while the guy takes me over to some random pole and chains me up to it.

Ugh I can't believe this is happening.
~~~~~

It's probably around 9:00pm right now and jb still hasn't come back to get me. I'm just still chained up to this stupid pole and I'm freaking starving.

I need to get out of here I just got to...come on think Anna think.

I then took a little bit to think of a genius plan and then all of a sudden an idea popped into my head.

~><~><~><~my plan~><~><~><~

Step 1: try and get the guy that chained me up attention
Step 2: knock him out
Step 3: grab the keys and get myself out of all of this
Step 4: find a way to escape jb

~><~><~><~my plan~><~><~><~

Ok now for step one... I look over to see the guy that chained me up to this pole is staring down at his phone and he's right across from me.

"Excuse me" I say trying to get his attention which does.

"Yea what do you want" he replies back while coming closer to me.

Ok now for me to work my charm to see if I can get him close to my face...

"Oh I was just wondering the name of the hot stuff that is standing in front of me" I say feeling completely disgusted with myself.

"It's youngjae" he says and then starts to talk again.

"Now what's the name of the cute newbie here" he says then winks at me.

"It's Anna" I say and then I notice him getting closer.

"Well Anna I like what I see maybe after this I can take you back to my house and we can get to know each other better".

After he says that he gets down on my level (because I'm sitting on the ground because my legs got tired of standing) and he puts his hand on my knee and makes his way up to my shorts and was about to pull them off when I crashed my head into his making him get knocked out.

Yes step one and two are done now all I have to do is find the keys to unlock these stupid chains and then I'm out of here.

I then start to search his pockets for keys and then bingo I find them.

I then grab the keys and then unlock my self and then run towards the nearest building.

This will hopefully be a way out.