~{}chapter five{}~

Well mark took me to what I'm thinking is his house. Once we got in he immediately took me upstairs.

Once we got in to what I'm thinking was his room he put me down and immediately I ran over to one of the farthest corners away from him while he locked his door.

Right when he turned around he saw me and went and sat on his bed.

"Look I know you don't like this but please just give it a chance" Mark said and I just wanted to smack that smirk off his face.

"A chance! you fucking bastard I can't believe you just said that" I spit right back at him.

What does he take me by, a fool? Oh hell nah.

"Hmm ok well that wasn't the best thing to say I know but then can you at least give me a chance" Mark asks with desperation in his eyes.

"Go to hell" I said and he smiled.

"I've already been it's actually quite lovely there" he said and all I could do was roll my eyes.

After a long period of silence he finally said something.

"Honestly though will you give me a chance" Mark said now standing up.

"A chance to what" I asked curious of his response.

" a chance to explain"..

I then thought about it then nodded.

"Ok great now will you please come here" he asked and I surprisingly went to him.

I then went over and sat on a couch next to his bed.

"I don't bite come sit next to me" he said and I was a bit skeptical but I eventually went over to him.

"I think a proper introduction would be a great thing here. Hi I'm mark and I'm second in command here. Also by the way I'm probably the nicest one here so you lucked out for getting me tonight to introduce you to this place" Mark said and smiled at me.

"So if it isn't to much to ask I was wondering if you could share some stuff about you"

Right when he said that my eyes drifted to the ground "My names Anna and I'm 22 and I was driving to a family reunion when I lost my way then my tire blew out and then there was a gunshot".
I could feel the tears start to slid from my cheek but I continued...

"And then a man fell on to my car and I tried to run but there was this smoke and then I passed out and now I'm here" I said and now I was crying my eyes out and I dropped to the floor.

I felt weak and alone I felt like I was never going to see my family again and that I was never going to be happy again and that the rest of my life will be a living hell.

"Anna shhh please don't cry hey look at me look shh don't cry please" Mark said and lifted me to my feet.

He then pulled me into a hug and I was to weak to push him away.

"Hey look I won't bother you for the rest of the night you've delt with to much for today and I'm gonna go" mark said which shocked me.

"If you want to take a shower then go ahead and also there's some clothes for you to wear in the bathroom. Also get a good night sleep because tomorrow is a big day. Sweet dreams Anna"

And with that Mark left.. Why was he being so nice... This kid is hella confusing but whatever.

I then go take a shower and change into the basketball shorts and a huge t-shirt and then head to bed.

While I'm sitting in the bed I then remember how worried my family probably is right now.

Please let me be safe so I can see them again.