Chapter 36: The Engagement Party

Hello Lovely People!!

Here i'm ready to bother you guys..**winking**

So next chapter for you guys, holding some things which will make all the relations complicated...

Happy reading!!

****************

I was lying face down on my bed when Radhika and Nandini entered in the room. Both were as bubbly as ever ...And I, I just want to die....The urge to hide was ever present in my life, mostly because I wanted to avoid being centre of attraction at all cost, though I knew it would be tough to avoid it since I was going to be the Bride at wedding in three weeks.

" C'mon Sam, you have to get ready..." Chirped Radhika

" Hide me somewhere, Please...."I mumbled into my pillow.

" Sam!!" Cried Nandini

Rolling over, I saw their shocked expressions. I knew they meant well, but the thought of this party made my engagement real. It wasn't that my engagement hadn't been real before now, it just this party would make it official..more concrete . The whole situation made me feel weird , especially since I knew I was supposed to be happy.

I was happy to a point, but something inside me told me that I wasn't as happy as I supposed to be.

" I'm sorry. I just don't like this kind of stuff..This is what you both love, I......not so much...." I said waving my hand being kinda dramatic

" Oh Sam, you will love it. We didn't plan anything fancy or extravagant...since neither you or Armaan is too extra vagant..It's simple but classy..." explained Radhika as she sat on my bed

Rolling my eyes, I couldn't help but to get worried. I knew my friends, and nothing was simple and classy...Everything ended too fancy and extravagant.

" Get in shower...we have lots to do before we head over to Malhotra Mansion " Nandini said as she pulled me from the bed and pushed me inside the bathroom.

Shutting the bathroom door, I groaned as I leaned my back against it. As the more time passed , the more worried about this wedding I became, mostly because I felt guilty for kissing Neil. I knew he was the one who kissed me, but it still made me feel bad.

I showered quickly and pulled on my soft bathrobe , since I knew Radz and Nandini were waiting outside to doll up me for the party that I wanted to avoid like plague. When I got back to my bedroom, they had a variety of hair products along with tons of makeup spread around the room and giving it look of little makeup room. Sighing I sat down, pushing my worries in back of my mind.

I could hear my friends talking to me as they got me ready for the party, but I didn't care really about what they were saying. I had other things on my mind , that was I had to keep my best friend and fiancé from killing one another.

Armaan never say anything about it, but I knew he was still furious on some level that Neil was going to be in wedding, no matter how small the roll. Neil was just acting funny as well. The one time that Neil and Armaan saw each other when he dropped off some samples for the engagement party For Radhika being my wedding planner ....And if looks could kill, Armaan have had Neil dead and buried as soon as he stepped on the front porch.

" Sam....are you listening to me..."

Opening my eyes, Radhika's expression growled with anger.

" Sorry..Thinking...."