Chapter 35:Confrontations!!

Hello Lovely People !!

Thank you soooooo much for showering your love on previous chapter ..You are truly awsome and I love you guys!!!

Song Dedication : Maana ke hum Yaar Nahin, To tay hai ke pyar nahin By @maandeyritu Thank you soooo much di for your love for this story and for this beautiful song!!

This Beautiful poster and Lines written by @Geeethu My Lovely Dil...I couldn't able to thank you for this beautiful lines you wrote..I read it again and again!!!

I read it again and again!!!

******************

When Neil and I settled in his Limo and went for drive, I thought it was going to be an ordinary drive. ....one that had hanging us together Like old times.....Nothing could have prepared me for what was come.

Neil pulled over the side of the road , and got out of Limo before I could say anything to him.....I watched as he strode out toward the beach, and I couldn't help but be amazed by his presence in my life. No matter how angry I had been with him , especially when he was with Manya , I still cared about him , just having him in my life made me happy, happier than I had been in a really long time..Like I was myself with him, I didn't have to think or worry about anything going around me...or in my world...I never knew that one person could change my life so much.

Getting out of the Limo , I walked slowly to him, my eyes constantly studying him, trying to understand what was going on with him...I could feel something was bothering to him, and I really wanted to sooth his every worry which was stopping him to be him..As I reached to him,and touch him, I heard the thunder roll around us..Looking up I saw the clouds rolling in, and I looked back to him, his eyes starting up to the sky too.

"Neil..." I stated

He turned to look at me, letting me see something, something I had never seen before in my life. His eyes were dark, very mysterious, and flooded with some emotions one that I had never seen him give me before.

" What's wrong?" He asked

His words were like he was missing something terribly in his life...he was struggling with someone. He always appeared to be so sure of himself always, that he was sure of what he needed to do with his life , but hearing that sadness in his voice made me wonder what part of his life created this deep sadness within him. Never in my life I heard my friend so sad, so heartbroken...I had resist the urge to reach out and to hug him tight to comfort him.

It wasn't my place to offer such solace, it never would be.

" the dance....we did here..Remember...." I said with unbound happiness