Come find me

Robins pov
I dont want to leave her. Not like this but i have a job to do. I look down at the sleeping girl before me. Soundly asleep she looks like an angel. I sigh and write her a note that i will be back soon. With that i took one more look and headed off for patrol.

Averys pov

Come find me

The voice was still mocking me.
"Who are you?"

The voice started to laugh

The real question is who are you?

"Your the one in my head how do you not know?"

Hahahahaha i know who you are but do you know?

"Im Avery Ace Quinn Daughter of Harley Quinn. I know who i am who are you."

Haha what about your father?

"My father is dead."

Are you quite sure about that?

"Yes"

How do you know?

"He had a skin disorder he died from it"

But the body was never found correct?

"Yes your point being?"

Hahahahahahaha

What makes you think he's dead just because he disappeared that doesn't mean anything he disappeared for a reason but nobody knows where he is

"Then where is he? Who would have him? My mom said he was dead."

Yes but was she there to see his dead body? Go find him, find me

"What?"

Your father is not dead Ace

Ready or not

Here you come.

I wake up startled and sweating. My dad is not dead? Joker is not dead? Where is he i wanna see him.

Who would have him who would steal him? I have to find him. I stand up and realize I'm still at Tims. How do i get home? I glance to the end of the bed to see an outfit picked out for me.

He knew me so well

He knew me so well. I put it on and read the note left. Hes went out for patrol. Well this gives me time to leave myself. I leave a note so he cant stop me from leaving with a text and turn towards a window. I open and and look down.

Its a far fall but i can manage. I jump down doing a couple flips landing perfectly on my feet. Now off to the hospital.

-----------------time skip------------------