Butterflies

Averys pov
"Why didnt you tell us you were Harley Quinn's daughter? " Carter said they both gave me confused looks. "I didn't tell you because i didn't want you to be scared of me." I said looking down at the ground they gave me sad looks and Lacen hugged me.

"Ave we couldn't be scared of you besides without the joker running around Harley is pretty harmless."  Carter said trying to help me feel better.

"Regardless we are still here for you right Vincent?" Carter elbowed him and he looked up at me. "Yeah we always will be." He took my hand and looked me straight in the eyes. "Guys please don't tell anyone especially Tim."

Carter started to laugh. "Yeah like we are gonna tell the entire world about your mom and get you thrown in a psycho ward no thanks. I like having you around to pick on." He said taking his knuckle and rubbing it into my hair.

"Hey let go!" I started to laugh. Vincent took my hand and spun me out of his brothers grip. He wrapped his arms around me and put his head against mine. I blushed and made our noses touch giving him a Eskimo kiss. We both started to laugh and he kissed my forehead.

I started to hug him when i felt someone standing next to us.
"Hello Vincent." Star said standing right next to us. "Hello star you did good on stage." She gave him a little smile but walked away. What was that about?

"Avery darling i have to go i came here against my parents wishes Im really sorry but i will see you soon right?" I looked down he always has to go somewhere. "Yeah you will." He tucked my hair behind my ears and kissed my head again then he left.

How does he know star? Why does he always have to leave? I sighed and saw Carter and Lacen doing the same things Vincent and me do. Then i heard a loud bang and i turned to see what has happened only to see Tim running into backstage door with security guards chasing him.

"I told you i was here with her see Avery you know me." He said give me a slight hug on the shoulders. I smiled yes he's with me i said and the guards let him be.

"Im sooooo sorry I'm late Ave i got here in the middle of the show your second song but they kept me out because i was late so i had to sneak in buuuttt i got caught." He said with his hand behind his head giving a relief smile.

I laughed. "Your an idiot"
"hey! At least i came to see you!" I hugged him. He was shocked at first but he didn't hesitate to hug back.

"C'mon guys we all have special seats to watch the rest of the show!" Lacen said and i let go of Tim. "Lets go" i said and he followed close beside me. We get to our seats to see there is extra room to dance. So we danced and sang like idiots to the songs. ( Im just gonna make the band panic! At the disco)

When impossible year came on Carter took Lacen and i was going to sit down when Tim grabbed my hand. "Would you punch me if i said i want to dance with you?" I smiled and let him pull me to him. He put his hand on my waist and i put mine on his shoulder. Our other hands are connected together.

He leads as he spins and wraps me in his arms. Until we get tired. I bury my face in his chest. He's warm. He puts his arms around me stroking my hair with his fingers. Why is it whenever tim is here Vincent is not and when Vincent is here Tim is not. Its like they cant possibly stand to be in the same room.

When the song came to a finish Tim took my face in his hands and lifted my head up to look at him. I got nervous and butterflies flew in my stomach. He leaned down towards me. My cheeks started to heat up. When he whispered in my ear. "Lets get out of this joint wanna go to the café?" He placed his head against mine.

"Yes lets go." I smiled and he bravely took my hand as we ran out to his car.

Hey guys whats up? Anyone get snow because i did ive been out of school for two days for it! What do you think of the chapter? I think its about time to have another avery and tim moment well next chapter will be full of them tell me what you think! Also does anyone do fan art? If so it would be the greatest ever if  there was some fan art of this fanfic comment and vote i love you all little puddins!!💕😍🌺🌸🌻🌻💐