You called me mom!

Averys p.o.v.

I woke up to a dark room. My dream replaying in my head. "Remove the barrier from your mind" what barrier? What does it mean? The white room, whispering people, the jester hmm

I haven't been having many dreams lately and when i do i get distracted and forget about them. But like the one about Harley i don't think i can let this one just slide away.

"Avery honey" a warm hand moves the hair out of my face. "Time to get up sweetie i have breakfast made for you girls french toast" i slowly open my eyes to see Harley's loving smile at me.

I yawn and sit up in a stretch. "Thanks mom we will be down in a minute lets us get wok-" i was cut off by Harley's arms around me. "Thats the first time you have actually called me mom." She whispered as if were about to cry.

I hug her back and she slowly lets go.
"See you downstairs sweetie." She smiled and wales downstairs. I turn the the other side of my bed to see Lacen is still asleep.

I slowly got up and reached for a pillow. "Lacen it's time to wake up." I shook her lightly. "Uggghhhh no just let me sleep." She moaned. I took the pillow and started hitting her with it.

"Come on get up sleepy head rise and shine sleeping beauty." I was hitting her and jumping on the bed. "Be gone satan!" Lacen said and kicked my leg and i fell off the bed with a thud.

I sat there for a minute to register what happened. And I slowly put my nose on the bed and looked at her. "Well thats to bad because i told two very cute twins that we would go to the carnival with them today. And if you don't get up now you wont have enough time to get ready."

I knew that would do it her eyes shot open and she jumped outta bed and into the shower she went.  I went downstairs to see Harley in the kitchen. She was in her pjs and dancing around with her hair a mess cooking.

"You've got slaying dance moves" i giggled as she turned around. "Oh little puddin you haven't seen my best dance moves." She laughed and handed me a plate of toast and scrambled eggs.

"What are your plans for today sweetie?" She said while sitting in front of me. I was planning on going to a carnival with some frie-" i was cut off by a ding of my phone. It was Vincent,

"Good morning beautiful, my parents had plans for me to do today and will not allow me to go out today I'm terribly sorry i will make it up to you. I promise. I hope to see you soon." -Vincent

My whole mood flushed. What could his parents have him doing? Do they not like that he hangs out with me. "Is everything fine punkin?" Harley asked me with a concerned look on her face

"Yeah im fine. Just one of the friends said they weren't coming today." I sighed. "But ill be okay Lacen is going too. Hey what about you do you wanna go with us?" Her face brightened up with a huge smile.

"Oh of course i would love to go with you guys little puddin! But, i have to help your aunt ivy with moving her plants into the basement today." She said with a sad look i smiled.

"Its okay is she going to officially move in today?" I asked and harley nodded. I put my plate in the sink i was going to go back to my room when Harley hugged me tight.

"Im so sorry sweetie i feel bad for not spending time with you but im always here for you." She pulled back but held me by the shoulders. "How about us girls go and have a girls night tomorrow? That would be fun huh? I just don't want to ever be out of your life again. I want to spend all the time i can with you little puddin." And she hugged me again.

"Its okay mom you spend more time with me in the month ive been here than in my whole life of my adopted mom had." She kissed me on the forehead and told me to go get ready she would drop us off there.

I walked upstairs and Lacen is already out of the shower with hair and makeup done. Her hair in two pigtail fishtail braids and her makeup on point. She turned and looked at me.

"Come on ave get ready we don't wanna be late" she said shoving me into my bathroom. I laughed "okay okay im going just pick out something to wear from my closet im not picky about what you choose we can share this wardrobe."

"Really?! Wow thanks fam now hurry uo and take a shower i can smell you from a mile away!" She laughed and I threw a towel at her.

I got in the shower and felt the warm water it was great. I washed my hair and all the shower stuff you do and got out. I put a rob and towel on and went into my room.

I took the towel off my head and let my hair start to air dry so it would get its natural waves and loose curls. Lacen wasn't in the room so i assumed she was downstairs and Harley was making her eat breakfast.

I looked at my closet full of clothes I haven't even had time to look through. I looked through the store variety of clothes and finally came to a choice.

I finally chose a black crop top, high waisted worn out shorts and high top converse. I did my usual makeup when Lacen came upstairs. She looked adorable she had on a purple off the shoulder little sundress and sandals.

"What do you think?" She asked.
"You look like the adorable hippie that you are." I giggled and she smiled.
"What about me?" I asked
"You look hot but one thing though" she ran to one of my hanging places for shirts and pulled out a red flannel shirt and tied it around my waist.

"There perfect! Ready to own this carnival?" She said while holding out her arm like Vincent always does. I intertwined my arm with hers.

"Damn straight i am we are the definition hot." And like that we were off to the carnival.

hey guys i know i suck but ive been really busy but heres a long chapter and some mommy daughter time that has been well needed tell me what you think i love hearing what you guys have to say love you all little puddins!!! Thanks for all the positive feedback and sooo many readers thank you soooo much for that i didn't expect it you guys are seriously awesome! 🌺🌸💐🌻