Chapter 5

CELEBRATIONS, DRUNK LUCY & HEART TO HEART TALK.

For the last hours that went by, Lucy and I didn't managed to talk alone. I rented two hotel rooms in the Akane resort so that she can rest properly. After about 13 hours being there we checked out already.

"Lu-chan!" I looked behind me and saw Levy and Gajeel together with Jellal, they went out from the magical vehicle. Jellal is the one who's driving it.

"Levy-chan!" Lucy smiled at her.

"We heared what happened, are you alright?" Levy asked her, While Gajeel and Jellal approached me.

"I didn't thought you can afford something like this" Gajeel said playfully, I smirked at him.

"Zeref's servant give a lot of golds when I visited his castle in Alakitasia." I smiled and nodded at Jellal.

"You're timing is really great. Erza and I are getting married next week." I stared at him in disbelief.

"What? You're engage already?!" I can't believe it. It seems like everyone around me is starting to settle down.

"So, when will you ask your blondie out?" Gajeel's elbow is hitting my ribs.

"Don't be too pushy ironed head. I didn't know you're nosy." I said a smug look is displayed in my face.

"I hope she turns you down. Gehee" He said and chuckled while walking back to the vehicle.

"It will be fine." Jellal said in a reassuring voice.

"Hey, Jellal. How did you asked Erza out?" I whispered at him. Suddenly, his cheeks turned into light red.

"Uhh that, Haha..." he said scratching the back of his head. "...It's really complicated, but you know, Erza... I think Lucy will be fine to ask."

"Ask what?" We both went stiff when we heard Levy's voice behind us.

"Ask me what Jellal?" Lucy looked at me and him. Jellal and I sent a panic look at each other.

"I-I was wondering if you're hungry and want to eat lunch first before going back?" This is the best alibi I can think.

"Natsu, It's still 9 am." Lucy said looking suspicious at me.

"R-right. Let's go!" I said and walked first into the vehicle.

----

"Are we there yet?" I groaned. I'm so pathetic when it comes to this kinds of vehicles.

"20 minutes to go Natsu we'll be there." Happy said.

"Get me out of here." I said and looked at Gajeel who's peacefully sleeping.

"Where did Gajeel bought his sleeping pills?" Lucy asked Levy.

"Oh, Porlyusica handed it to Wendy then Wendy shares it with the other dragon slayers." Levy answered while stroking Gajeel's hair.

"That jerk, why did he bought only two?" I groan again. I'm really going to throw up now.

"Sorry Natsu, I should have bought an extra pill for you." Levy said sounding apologetic. Then, I feel someone touched my back.

"Just relax we'll be there." Lucy said not looking at me but her hands were in my back.

"Natsu! You look horrible!" Juvia said when we finally reached the guild.

"Oh great, I'm still alive..." I said weakly, what can I do?! Everytime I ride a vehicle my stomach would start to hate me!

"Here have a water." Juvia offered me a glass of water which I heartily accepted and chugged down.