Chapter 4

CARDIO PULMONARY RESUSCITATION, No Natsu... You want to kiss her!

"Lucy-san, are you sure you can't go with Yukino and I later?" I smiled at Sting, Sting is planning to ask Yukino out but I have plans tonight, I want to go in the guild and drink. Still hurting I guess.

"Nah Sting, If I go with you it would be totally awkward, Just go get your confidence intack and ask her. That's not so hard...  Master~" I said playfully. He grinned.

"Well, I guess you're right. You should change now." He said. I tap his shoulders as a sign of good luck, I make my way inside the van. Yukino is already inside since our things is in here. I opened the door and saw Yukino, her back is on me. I closed the door.

"Hey, Yukino... what took you so long to change?" I asked her, but there's no reply.

"Yu..kino?" I held her shoulders and face her to me. My eyes went wide when I saw a duct tape on her mouth and her hands is tied in her front.

"Who did---mmmmph!" Someone covered my mouth. When I looked back he looks so familiar to me.

"Non non non! Salut!" He said smiled at me... so creepy.

"What do you want?!" I managed to make out some words.

"Lucy Heartfilia.. did you forgot already? Non non, Oh my--- you're heartbroken..." He said and grinned at me. Then I suddenly felt the van move, He is with someone and they are driving the van! I forcefully took his hand away from my mouth and shouted.

"HELP US!---GUH!" He punched me in the stomach, I felt all my strength vanished.

"No one will help you..." suddenly, Natsu's face appeared beside me.

"Natsu..." I whispered.

"He's not coming! He's gone! Non! Non! Non!" He said ang laughed in a weird way. What a creep!

"So sad... It's so sad.." I gaped at them. They are...

"You are former members of Phantom Lord." I whispered finally realizing it.

"Yessss~ but now.. we will be selling you non non non!" I arched my eyebrow at him.

"When Fairytail learns about this! You won't escape! You know how terrifying my guild is! Sabertooth also!" I said glancing at Yukino who looked sleeping.

"Non non non! But they will not know! No one saw us-----" suddenly there's a loud crash in the roof of the van.

"Natsu-san! You have to get off! You have motion sickness!" I heard Sting's voice. But wait---Natsu?

"T-that.. goes... same ... you.. why?" Natsu is here!!!!! My heart suddenly felt alive.

"Aria! Let's leave! The dragon slayers noticed us!" I felt Sol panicking. But i don't have any strength left, he punched me so hard.

"So sad. So sad!" I looked out the window. It's a cliff! At the bottom is the sea!

"LUCY! HANG IN THERE!" I saw Happy in the window. I immediately open the car door but we already fall in the cliff.

NATSU

"LUCY!" I jumped right away when I saw her fall from the car, she fell head first in the sea before I followed.

Dang it.

I grabbed her by hand and pulled her out of the water. She seems fainted cause she's not moving at all! Luckily, I saw the shore not so far from us.

"Lucy! Lucy!" I slap light her cheeks. Damn! She's not responding. Without having a second thought I put my lips on her and blew air inside her mouth.

"Natsu! What are you--- Oh." My head snapped and there, Sting is carrying Yukino in a bridal style. While the two exceeds is looking at me.

"That's not cool man,taking advantage of---"

"I'M NOT HARRASING HER! CAN'T YOU SEE?! I'M GIVING HER A CPR!" I shouted at them.

"No Natsu, You want to kissss herrr~" Happy teased me. This idiots!

"Lucy-sama fainted because she was punched in the stomach. Not because she drowned in the water." Yukino mumbled, her arms were around Sting's neck.

I felt my face burning.

"*coughs* *coughs*" I looked at Lucy who's starting to get awake.

"LUCY!" Happy threw himself to her chest.

"H-happy I---oh." She looked at me. I supported her back when she get up.

"Can you stand?" I asked her but she just stared at me.

"Hey Lu---LUCY!" She fainted in my arms again!

"We better take them to the medical group right now." Sting said and walked away, I carried her bridal style before following Sting.

I was so worried... Damn it!

LUCY

I hear some people talking beside me.

"She just lost her strength Natsu-san there's nothing to be worried about."

"Are you sure? She suddenly fainted."

"Just relax Natsu."

"Nat...su" I don't think I'm awake. I must be dreaming.

"You can sleep later you know?" My eyes went wide when I saw his face.

"You're back." I said softly.

"Yes I am." He said, he held my hand while still staring at me.

"About time." I heard Charle said.