Chapter 3

LUCY AND YUKINO KIDNAP! NATSU AND STING TO THE RESCUE!

Magnolia Park. Under the Sola Tree.

"Happy!" I stopped under the Sola Tree where Happy sat in the grass, his head hung low.

"Happy, I'm really sorry. What I did is so terrible for you and Lucy, make no mistake I really regret it, I should have told you both in person not in just a silly note---H-hey! Why are you crying?" He faced me tears were falling so fast in his face and to my relief he throw himself in my chest hugging me.

"NATSU YOU'RE SUCH AN IDIOT! *sob* HOW COULD YOU LEAVE WITHOUT ME! WITHOUT YOUR BESTFRIEND! *sob* HOW COULD YOU LEAVE LUCY AGAIN FOR THE SECOND TIME! *sob* Idiot! Idiot! Idiot!" He keep on crying while calling me an idiot. I just smile while I pat his blue head.

"Yeah, I'm such an idiot." I said softly, He looked at me.

"I miss you Happy." I said and smiled at him.

"Aye. Me too." We stayed like that for awhile, its so nice to be reunited with my bestfriend.

"Hey buddy, I have something for you. But I leave my luggage in the guild before going here." I said.

"Where have you been for three years Natsu?" I smiled at him and told him everything about my travel in Alakitasia and my parent's grave. I also started researching about Zeref's life in Alakitasia and found his diary.

"He really love me." I said.

"Well, It's so sad that his love for you makes him a bad wizard." Happy said already sitting beside me.

"Yeah..." I heaved a sigh "Let's go back to the guild, I still haven't saw Lucy." I said as I stand.

"Hey Natsu," Happy said,while we were walking to the guild.

"Yeah?" I tilted my head so that I could see him.

"You already accepted everything right? You're okay now, right? You're not going to leave again, right?" Happy asked looking at me.

"Yes. I'm okay now buddy, and No, I'm still going to travel but this time, You and Lucy are going with me." I said smiling at him. His expression lit up.

"Is that a promise?"

"Aye sir! I promise." I said mimicking Happy's voice.

"I miss you so much Natsu." He said, I patted his head. When I remembered something.

"Uh Happy, Where's Lucy? I haven't saw her since I got back in the guild."

"She has a photoshoot with Yukino and Sting in the Akane Resort." My eyebrows furrowed.

"Sting is a model now?" I looked at him in disbelief.

"Of course not! The Sorcerer's Weekly is going to cover Sabertooth next issue that's why he is with them! And as for Yukino she's a part time model in the magazine. You know that Lucy is already a pin-up model don't you?" I runned my fingers to my hair, I'm starting to get uneasy knowing Sting is with Lucy. This is because of those dimwit's jokes earlier.

"Yeah. Gray and Gajeel told me." I said and an idea suddenly popped in my head.

"Happy! Let's go to Lucy!"