happy together

Previously

(Y/n) whimpers and and turns around,she runs away.

"(Y/n)!" Her mother yells after her sadly.

Kurapika turns to her mother glaring at her but doesnt say anything. He rums after her,kari in his arms.

"I y-yelled at her." She says," I've never done that to her."

Now

Kurapika had ran after (y/n),kari in his arms. He saw her go into the park and he went after her. She ran and stopped infront of a pond. She sat down and looked down,staring at her reflefction.

Kurapika sat down and sat kari down between them.

"(Y/n), are you okay?" Kurapika asked her with concern.

"No, i-i can't believe my mom doesn't approve." (Y/n) says as tears fall.

"(Y/n) do you love me?" Kurapika asks.

"Yes."

"Do you love kari?" He asks.

"Yes."

"Do you want to live happy?"

"Yes."

"Then, don't let your mom bother you,your grown up and you can now make your own decisions you don't need your mom to do it for you." Kurapika says to her sternly.

"I-I....your right!" (Y/n) wipes away her tears and hugs kari close to her," my mom doesn't control my life."

"We already have a family,we live happy together, it's perfect. The only thing i question is will my friends accept?" She questions," but either way even if they don't, I'm going to live my life."

"No one will get in the way of our happiness." (Y/n) says smiling.

"No one will get in the way of our future." Kurapika says.

"I love you, (y/n)." Kurapika kisses her.

She kisses back,and after a few seconds they pull back.

"I love you, kurapika."

They both then look down at their small daughter.

"And we love you too, kari." They both say in unison and they both lean down and kiss her forehead.

The three get up,kurapika picks up kari,carrying her.  They start walking heading back to their home.

Out of sight, (y/n)'s mom and the two boys watched the scene that happened between them. Gon and killua smiles on their faces,happy for (y/n).  (Y/n)'s mom had a smile and tears in her eyes. She didn't fully  approve of it,even if she is at age now to be with kurapika. But she's happy (y/n) found happiness with kurapika, and hopes she stays happy.

home

"It's time for you to go to bed,kari." kurapika said and took her to her bedroom.

He set her down in bed and pulled up the covers for her to stay warm at night. (Y/n) comes into the room and stands beside kurapika.

"Goodnight,kari." They both said and kissed her goodnight.

Kari closed her eyes and immediately fell into deep sleep,a smile on her face. Both parents smiled at her small
form,then they walked out to let her sleep in peace.

"We should get to bed,too." (Y/n) said, "it's late."

Kurapika wraps his arms around her waist and pulls her close.

"Yeah,but let's have a little bit of fun,first." He whispers into her ear.

She blushes knowing what he means. He picks her up carrying her bridal style. They go into the bedroom and he sets her down on the bed and he hovers ontop of her.  He kisses her deeply and she kisses back.

The kiss soon turns into a heated make out session.

I'll leave you to your imagination ^^

5 Years later

"Haha,you fell in the puddle!" The  5-year old boy laughed at his sister.

"Haha, yeah i did." Kari laughed along with him.

They were both playing tag in the rain,and it was kari's turn to tag him. So while she was running after him,she was about to tag him on the shoulder but didnt get to. She tripped and fell face first into the puddle of mud.

"Here, I'll help you." Her brother holds out his hand to her.

"Thank you, tai." She grabs his hand and he helps her up.

"Want to keep playing!?" Tai asks with a smile.

"Yeah!" She touches his shoulder,"tag! Your it!"

She runs away from him, and he runs after her, both laughing having fun.

While the two played outside, their parents who are (y/n) and kurapika watched with smiles on their faces.

"They get along well,don't they,Kurapika?" (Y/n) asked her hudband kurapika.

"Yes,they do." He agreed,and hugged her.

"Im glad they do." She pecks him on the lips. "now, want to help make dinner?"

He smiles," of course." He says.

The couple walk over to the kitchen and to start making dinner for their family.

"I love you,kurapika."

"I love you,(y/n)."

End