lemon chapter

*Previously*

I know she's too innocent for this but i just couldnt help it. She is mine. My beautiful girl and no one else's. And she's going to be mine i'll be her first.

"Are you ready." I said huskily into her ear.

*Now;author pov*

"Ready for what?" She asks confused

"I'll show you." He says in a whisper.

He picks her up and wraps her legs around his waist. He carries her to his desk and sits her down. He kisses her passionately on the lips,she kisses back and wraps her arms around his neck.

After a minute he pulls away and goes to her neck. He starts kissing her neck looking for her sweet spot. A few seconds later he kisses a spot and hears her moan lightly. He kisses the spot again and she moans again.

He smirks and bites on the spot lightly and leaves a light mark on her neck. He pulls away from her neck and kisses her on the lips again. While kissing her,he pulls up her shirt and takes it off. She shivers feeling the cold air hit her.

He unclips her bra and throws on the floor. He grabs one of her breasts and starts sucking her nipple while massaging the other one. She moans making him get turned on. He then switches to the other one and does the same.

After a few minutes he stops and takes off his shirt and takes off the rest of their clothes throwing it to the floor. He kneels down and puts his tounge inside her clit. (Y/n) gasps and squirms a bit. Kurapika keeps licking her clit,she moans loudly.

"Ahh....mr.kur--" she says but got interupted.

"Call me kurapika." He says and keeps licking her clit.

She keeps moaning,then she cums,her juices on kurapika's face. He licks her juices and smirks. He gets up and kisses her on the lips,he licks her bottom lip asking for entrance.

She is confused,so she doesnt do anything. He growls lowly and enters a finger inside of her. She gasps and he enters his tounge inside of her mouth. As he explores her mouth he thrusts in and out two fingers.

She moans in the kiss as he continues. She cums on his fingers,he pulls away and takes out his fingers and licks the juices from his fingers. He looks her in the eyes as he positioned himself in her entrance.

"Ready?" He asks her.

She nods and he enters his memeber inside of her. She whimpers in pain,he lets her get used to his size. She then feels pleasure and moves her hips. He starts thrusting in and out moaning.

"Ahh...kurapika..faster!" She says while moaning.

Kurapika goes faster,both feeling the rush of pleasure.

The room is filled with moans coming from the two.

(Y/n) moans loudly feeling kurapika go harder and faster. She turns into a moaning mess making kurapika want her more. He puts her legs around his waist and picks her up and puts her against the wall. He keeps keeps thrusting into her.

"Ahh..kurapika!"

He feels her walls close on his member making him cum inside her. He doesnt stop and keeps thrusting into her. He then hits her g-spot. She moans loudly once he hits her g-spot. He keeps hitting her g-spot until ahe finally came all over his member.

He stops and carries her back to the desk. Both of them panting tiredly. After they calm their breathing he gives her the uniform. They put on their clothes and their stuff and they walk out of the classroom.

They go out to the parking lot,he offers her a ride home,she accepts and gets in the car. When he gets her home he stops the car and looka at her.

"(Y/n) i love you."

"I love you too kurapika." She tells him smilng.

"But where going to have to keep our love a secret." He tells her." Only call me kurapika when were alone."

"If we have to okay." She sighs sadly but smiles at him.

He looks around making sure no one was there then he kisses her on the lips. She kisses back then they pull away.

"See you tomorrow kurapika." She gives one last kiss then gets out of the car and into her house.