the baby!?

5 months later

I look at myself in the mirror,with a smile on my face. My stomach is bigger now, my stomach has grown in five months. Which also means that my baby is growing too. I feel excited that my baby is coming soon.

I get out of the room and i go into the livingroom and i turn on the tv. I put on (f/s) and i get comfortable in my spot and i watch the tv. After an hour it ends and i suddenly feel a kick in my stomach. I touch the spot and i feel it again but this time i felt a foot. Happiness rushed through me.

"(Y/n)." I heard a familiar voice.

I look up," kurapika." I motion for him to come over.

He walks over to me and sits infront of me.

"Kurapika give me your hand." I said excited.

He looks at me confused and holds up his hand. I take it and put it in my stomach. He looks at me still confused but then the baby kicks again. I grin and i look up at kurapika,his face has a surprised look. He then looks at me and he smiles.

"The baby kicked." I said with a grin.

Kurapika nodded and kneeled down infront of my stomach. He kissed my stomach and started whispering making me giggle.

4 months later

The couple is asleep(they are already married) in bed in the quiet house. (Y/n) sudeenly stirs and sits up quickly feeling pain in her stomach.

"K-kura p-pika." She stutters while saying.

He doesn't wake up and is still sleeping.

She feels the sharp pain again and she yelps in pain. She carefully gets up from bed and stands.

"K-kurapika!" She yells waking him up.

He stirs and sits up,he looks at her. He quickly goes to her once he see's she's in pain.

"Kurapika i-i think~" before she finishes her water broke. (I think that's what it's called)

He picks her up and they quickly go to the car. He sets her down in the seat and he gets in the driver's seat. Kurapika starts the car and he drives to the hospital. They make it to the nearest hospital in time.

The doctors take (y/n) to a room and lay hwr down in the hospital bed. Kurapika goes to her side and tries to calm (y/n) down,who is breathing heavily from the pain.

"K-kurapika it h-hurts!" She says breathing heavily.

"It'll be over soon (y/n)." He reassures her.

Awhile later the doctor comes in and he gets ready.

"Okay (y/n),im going to need you to push okay." The doctor instructs.

She does as told and pushes.

"Ahh!!! It hurts!!!" She yells and stops.

She breathes heavily short of breath. Sweat is dripping down her head.

"(Y/n) push again."

She pushes and feels even more pain this time and she lets out a scream. Her breath is shortening.

"Push one last time!"

For the last time she pushes and a wave of relief flows through her body. As her breathing starts to go back to normal she hears a baby cry. She looks up and see's the doctor caring a small figure in his arms wrapping it up in a small blanket. The doctor walks over to her and hands her the baby.

He smiles at her and kurapika," congratulations,its a girl!"

She holds the baby in her arms gently smiling down at her.

"Hello." (Y/n) greets her baby," im your mom and that man next to me is your dad."

"Well lets clean her up then you can take her home with you." The doctor said and took the baby.

He left the room with the baby,then a nurse came in with clothing.

"Here you go." She gives them to (y/n), " you can change into these clothes and then wait for the baby.

"Thank you." (Y/n) thanks her,then the nurse leaves.

"I'll wait for you outside the room (y/n)." Kurapika says and is about to leave but (y/n) holds his arm.

He looks at her and she grins," one kiss." She says sheepishly.

Kurapika chuckles and kisses her on the lips. After a minute they separate smiling. Kurapika leaves the room letting (y/n) change.

Timeskip

The couple and the baby leave the hospital and go home. (Y/n) and kurapika are in the living room and they start playing with the baby girl.

"Aww, kari so cute kurapika." (Y/n) says while making funny faces.

Kari laughs at the faces she's making.

"She sure is." Kurapika says smiling.

(Y/n) gives the baby to kurapika." Im going to make dinner so you have to play with her while i do." 

Kurapika nods and tickles kari making her burst in laughter.  (Y/n) leaves into the kitchen and starts making dinner for both her and kurapika.

But what is she supposed to feed kari?

Remember she kinda doesn't know about that. Thx for reading,next chapter will be updated soon.