pregnant!?

(F/s) - favourite shirt

(F/b) - favourite breakfast

sunlight hit her face waking her up. (Y/n) opens her eyes and sits up adjusting her eyes. When she adjusts her eyes she feels weird in her stomach,she feels nauseous.

She feels that sick feeling again but coming up her throat. She quickly gets up and runs to her bathroom and to the toilet.

When she's done she flushes the toilet and cleans herself up,then goes down stairs her mother and father in the kitchen eating breakfast. She sits down feeling really hungry,her mother passes her a plate and (y/n) puts the delicious (f/b) food on her plate.

Later she finishes stuffed her hunger going away. But feels the nauseous coming up again and runs into the bathroom.

"(Y/n)!" Her mother goes worried after her into the bathroom and holds her hair so it doesn't go to her face.

"(Y/n) are you sick." Her mother feels hwr forehead.

"No,im not sick." She says with a small smile.

"Uhh im going to the mall." (Y/n) said ,her parents look at her as if she was crazy.

"No you're staying in bed." Her dad said."your sick."

"Im not sick." She said and looked at her parents with a cute pleading face.

"Oh fine but if you feel sick call us." Her mother said as they get out of the bathroom.

"Yes i know." She said and went into her room.

She goes to her closet and picks a (f/s) with jeans/shorts/skirt/ or a dress and some shoes/high heels. She puts her hair into curls/straight/a bun/ponytail/or nothing.

She leaves her room,waves to her parents and walks out of the house. She walks into the city and looks around for a pharmacy.

She finds one and goes inside. (Y/n) goes to the counter and asks the man for a pregnancy test device. He goes to the back and a minute later comes back with it.

"You look too young to be pregnant." The man in the counter said.

(Y/n) ignored and walked out of the pharmacy and back to her house.

"Back so early." Her dad said surprised.

"Uh yeah i felt a little sick so i came back."(y/n) said and walked to her room.

She went into her room and into her bathroom. She opens the small box and took out the pregnancy tool.

She waited patiently for the results. She looked at it again and saw it came out positive. She gasped in shock, blinked and looked at it again.

She is pregnant.

The next chapter will be longer hope you enjoyed!