moving

Previously

He touches her belly,"then just leave a letter and if you agree and we move...then~" he trails off and looks down for a minute then back at me." We will make our lives better for our family too."

Now

I was surprised by what kurapika said. I want my life to be by his side and be happy,but...what will my friends think,and my parents.

Should i go with him and live a new life somewhere else?

I look at kurapika and i stare into his grey eyes with my own (e/c) eyes. I take a deep breath and sigh. My lips form a smile.

"Okay,Lets move somewhere else." I say to kurapika.

He smiles and hugs me tightly." I promise (y/n),we'll be a happy family." He says into my ear.

"I know we will."

We cuddle in eachothers arms in eachotgets warmth. I feel happy with kurapika,i know we'll have a good life together. I love him and he loves me,soon i felt myself drift to sleep.

Timeskip

"(Y/n),you have the letter?" Kurapika asks me holding my hand.

I nod and i open the door to my parents house. We walk in and i make sure none of my parents are around. Once i make sure, i set the letter down on the counter. Then me and kurapika get out of the house and inside his car. I take a look at the house as we drive away.

We make it to the airport, we buy our tickets and we wait for the plane. Awhile later the plane arrived,we gave the woman our tickets and we went inside the plane,put away our luggage and sat down in our seats. I stay in silence looking at the seat infront of me.

"Everyone please be seated we will be taking off at this moment and we hope you enjoy our flight." A woman in the front said through a.

Everyone sat down in their seat and soon we were in the sky. I looked out the window,watching as my hometown was more and more out of sight. Im going to miss my mom and dad,killua and gon..my best friends. I left gon and killua a letter too,explaining the same thing i explained to my parents.

In the letter it said..

Dear mom & dad/gon & killua

I hope you can forgive me for this but,im leaving and im going to live in a different city,Im leaving with kurapika. Me and kurapika love eachother so if we want to stay together then we have to leave and live somewhere else. In this new city we will raise a family together. I hope you can forgive me...i love you all.

                              From: (y/n) (l/n)

(I dont know how to write letters sorry)

They have probably read it by now,right. Me and kurapika will raise a family and then we'll be able to introduce them to my parents and my friends. Everything will be alright.

Timeskip

We finally arrived at our house,a house kurapika bought before we moved. It's really beautiful. Its a big house. There's 7 bedrooms,3 bathrooms,1 kitchen, a living room, a study room,and a swimming pool in the backyard,a small pool for kids next to it. 

I clasped my hands together,and i smiled.

'Awesome' I thought and i look around,'where's kurapika?'

I get out of the house and to the front yard but i dont see him there. I go into the backyard and there's kurapika. He's laying down on the hammock reading a book. I make my way over to him,he looks up at me and smiles. He moves to the left making space for me in the hammock. I lay down next to him and he continues reading.

I play with his hair,messing with it. Then i get up and stretch,i feel hands wrap around my waist. I know it's kurapika since were the only one's  here. (Duh..) he pulls me back down with him,hugging me close to him.

"(Y/n) stay here with me." Kurapika says.

He puts his head in the crook of my neck.  After a few minutes of being in the quiet i fall asleep.

Sorry for taking a long time to update i kept getting distracted by other things but i hope you enjoyed the chapter