gotta get to Justin's

Peyton's p.o.v

I am so scared because Danielle's car is right behind me and I don't want to talk to her, so I need to hurry to Justin's house before Danielle kills me.

Justin's p.o.v

I get a text from Peyton saying open the gate to your house I will be there in five.Peyton also mentioned that Danielle was driving behind her.I quickly get up and open the gate to my house then I run upstairs and put a shirt on, and now I'm wating for Peyton to come.

Peyton how long untill we get to your boyfriend house?.uhh two more blocks.omg hurry Peyton her car is getting closer.Amya says.one more block left to go.Peyton she is right behind us.were here Amya.Peyton said.Justin shut the gate.the gate is shut now.she almost got in here.Amya said.I'm glad she didnt.Justin said.

Where is Austin?.Justin asked.

I don't really know where Austin is Justin.Peyton answers.

Lets just go in the house.Amya says.

Revenge will be mine Peyton.Danielle says.

Take a hint girl, Justin doesn't want you Danielle.Justin wants Peyton and well, you just better move on.And you still have to get your ends clipped because they are uneven.Amya says.

My ends are so straight.Danielle said.

Girl please because you better call Becky with the good hair.Amya says.

Thanks Amya.Peyton says.

No problem Peyton I care about you and Justin.