Halloween part 3

Narration is taking over again

When the four friends enter the house Peyton's phone starts to ring but she ignore's it because it's from Danielle.they go upstairs and punch falls on Justin and Austin because they went upstairs first, Peyton and Amya laugh at the boys.The group keeps moving and the go in the door and they see four chairs with their names on the chairs.Once everyone sits down Danielle comes out from behind some wooden boxes and they are all shocked by who the see.they try to run for the exit but Danielle is already blocking the door.

The narration stops now

Why are you here Danielle.Peyton asks.to ruin your night with your man.what about my friends.they can also stay here or they can stay here.Danielle answers.Danielle first you need to clip your ends, and second of all move on girl Justin has someone and he will never want a girl like you.Amya says.fine leave because you all are nothing but some trashy looking bitches.

Amya's p.o.v

Oh no this Danielle girl called me a bitch she will pay.After Danielle said this all is to much I grab her by the hair and I keep hitting her in the head and after a while she falls to the ground and I say you don't mess with Amya.

Amya that was amazing. Peyton says.thanks I take lessons at the police department you know self defence classes.Amya says.lets go before she gets up again.Justin says.yeah lets go.Austin replies.

Sorry guys that I have made so many pages that are short I will make them longer but I am gonna make a sequal to this story called in love with Justin bieber 2.and after I finish this story I will update this story so you can know when the sequel is out.love you guys and please keep reading my story.

                                           Brooke😘