getting ready

Peyton's p.o.v

I wake up a I am looking at my iphone and i see a notification that says something about a Justin bieber concert tonight at 10:00 pm tonight and I want and need to get in the concert but I have school to deal with first.

First I take a shower and make sure I wash my blonde hair so it can feel great and soft.After I take a shower I quickly dry off, then I put my hair in a ponytail and I put on a red long sleeve crop-top then i pure on some white short shorts and finally I put on some red converse shoes.After I am done getting ready I grad my phone and then I go downstairs and grab my car keys off of the table and I get in my car and I head to Danielle's house.

What took you so long.Danielle asks.Well hello to you to then Danielle.sorry I just had a little bit of time to get ready.But Danielle you always get up at seven am.I had to stay up late and watch my little cousin .you seen her before remember London.yeah she is a sweet little girl.yeah a sweet little girl who thinks everything is s-weet.just get in we are gonna be late and you don't want Mr.Blake on our tail do you.I guess you are right come on Peyton drive to school and hurry.

Peyton and Danielle are at school to meet another one of there friends named Austin.

So Peyton did you hear the news.what are you talking about Danielle.you know the Justin bieber concert tonight.oh yeah I seen the news this morning please tell me you already got the tickets to the concert.girl you know I do because you have a huge crush on Justin bieber I got the tickets earlier.Danielle Nicole Fischer why didn't you tell me about this earlier.
Ok ok I'm sorry Peyton but you didn't have to put me on blast like that.sorry you know how much I love justin bieber I love him so much.I know you do Peyton but the concert isn't untill tonight so lets focus on getting through today first.fine but try not to copy off of my science and math homework Danielle.I make no promises Peyton.fine, you know sometimes what you would do without me Danielle.oh look here comes Austin late as always.you do realize Austin is the most popular boy in this school right.I know but he likes you and you should go with him Peyton.No I told you a million times I like Justin Danielle.fine don't ask me to buy you ice cream if Justin do sent like you.could we just not talk about this right now please.sup girls Peyton you are looking very fine today.thanks Austin.I know you have a crush on JB but come on what does he have that I don't.Lets see money and fame and fans and the ability to sing.you know you could have only listed one thing Peyton.I know Austin but I wanted you to feel bad.that hurt my feelings.oh please like you have any feelings Austin.no one asked you danielle.I asked myself now come on lets go to class we can't afford detention.

After school Austin got detention and Peyton and Danielle are at the mall looking for a new outfit for the concert.

Danielle's p.o.v

You never want to go shopping with Peyton she looks around forever untill she can buy something she likes.I personally laid out five outfits for Peyton but she wanted something of her own.sometimes I think her blonde hair makes her stupid, and that's the reason I am a brunette.

Peyton come on you have been in there forever.ok ok I'm coming out.wow you look amazing with the red shoes and the black mini skirt and that black jacket and white shirt makes you outfit look so popin.what can I say I love fashion and I love my blonde hair that do sent make me stupid.you heard that I sure did miss I am a brunette hair colored smart girl.save the sarcasm Peyton I'm sorry let's go to the concert which starts in 30 minutes.hurry let's go if I miss Justin it's on you.really because I'm wearing flats and you are wearing heels.just get in my car already Danielle.