He's here

Peyton's p.o.v

I get up and I put on a red crop-top and some yellow pants and finally some red flats.and I drive to Danielle's house where I see her wating for me.

Hey Danielle how are you.don't ask today is Monday you know how I feel.I'm sorry I just wanted to mess with you.so how is your boyfriend Peyton.amazing I stayed with him in his mansion and I slept in the same bed with him and I woke up on top of him.that sounds amazing.I know I'm just glad Austin isn't here with us.yeah he wouldn't understand.I know right were girls not guys.

At Peyton's school.

What is going on over there all the girls are all over some guy.Melissa.yeah Peyton.what is going on over here?.Justin bieber is here looking for his girlfriend.he's here?.yes I gotta go meet him bye.Peyton Austin is over there I am gonna go talk to him.ok Danielle I will be over there in a minute.

Justin's p.o.v

I see Peyton and I get my body guards to move the other girls out of my way and I get to Peyton and I kiss her and everyone is looking is there any privacy in this school?.

Justin what are you doing here.nothing I just wanted to see you.I just can't believe your here.well I had to see my bae pey.that is so sweet Justin.thanks Peyton, oh and I got us excused from school.just us.and your friends, I want to know who you hang out with Peyton.well lets go Justin.Peyton wait I have to ask you are you going on tour with me?.if you really want to know yes, yes I will come on tour with you.I love you so much Peyton.I love you to justin.one more thing how good are you at laser tag.why?.were going to play laser tag then were going to my house to the private movie theatre, then we can take your friends home and I can have you to myself and we can do something private.I would like that very much Justin.cool go get your friends then we can leave.ok I will be right back.