the concert

Peyton's p.o.v

We are getting ready for the concert when I see our backstage passes so I get so happy I almost cause Danielle to have a heart attack.then I see him I see Justin bieber he is locking eyes with me.Justin bieber is comming my way and now he is standing right in front of me looking at me he looks like he wants to kiss me, this has to be a dream.

Hey, I'm Justin.hey I'm Peyton.you look amazing better looking than anyone of these girls here.Justin says.thanks you look super cute Justin.says Peyton.hey Peyton if you're done with your Justin I'm gonna go get my seat.says Danielle.ok I will just hang back with my Justin.hope you will enjoy the show Peyton, maybe you can meet me backstage after the show.says Justin.I will Justin.says Peyton.

After the show Danielle went to the stand that has information on where the next show is gonna be at.and Peyton is in Justin biebers dressing room alone with Justin.

Peyton that's a beautiful name for a beautiful girl.thanks Justin you have a beautiful name and a beautiful face.says Peyton.I'm so glad that you like me Peyton.I have something to ask you.what is it.Peyton asks.I was wondering if you wanted to hang out with me just the two of us.sure when are we doing this?.tomorrow if that is ok with you.it's ok where do you want me to meet you?.Peyton asks.the karaoke bar close to the mall in Los Angeles.then it's official see you tomorrow Justin.bye Peyton or should I say cutie.Peyton (laughs cutely) bye.

At Peyton's house

Peyton where have you been.Spencer asks.nice to see you to Spencer.very funny peyton, me mom and dad were worried about you Peyton.Spencer says.I was at a Justin bieber concert with Danielle and dad knew I was at the concert.Peyton replies.Dad didn't say anything about the concert Peyton.Spencer says.What I told Austin to tell dad that I was going to the concert.no one told me about this Peyton.Spencer you don't have to be over protective what has gotten into you lately you have been acting so weird it's driving me crazy.Peyton says.me, Peyton you have been wandering around at night Peyton why I have been so worried about you!.I told you a million times you don't have to watch me so close, you know what I can't deal with this right know I hate you Spencer and don't come to my room or talk to me I hate you Spencer.

The next morning

Peyton's p.o.v

Tonight is the day I'm supposed to hang out with Justin and I also got a text that Danielle is sick and she can't come to school for two days, so now I'm gonna be stuck with Austin for two days and for some reason he always gets detention.ok time to take a shower.(after Peyton's shower).time to pick out what I want to wear, I'm gonna wear a red sports bra with some black leggings and some red converse shoes.

At school

Hey Peyton.Hey Austin what do you want.good morning to you to Peyton.sorry Austin I'm a little exusated with Danielle being sick and school is to much.tell me about it Peyton.Austin please sit beside me at lunch because I don't want Spencer sitting beside me.why don't you want your brother to sit beside you?.I told you Austin we had a big fight last night so we are mad at each other.

After school at Peyton's house

Peyton why am I here.you have to help me pick out a outfit for me to where on a date with Justin.I know how about sweat pants and a oversized t-shirt.says Austin.yeah this was clearly a mistake relying on you for fashion advice.says Peyton.well what are you gonna wear.how about a red bikini.why.because Justin texted and said that we are going to a water park.cool can I come.no just me and Justin.ok you don't have to be so mean.I'm not mean Austin Justin just wanted to be the two of us.bye Peyton. aren't you leaving.Peyton asks.no I'm gonna hang with Spencer we are just gonna go play laser tag, you know boy stuff.ok bye Austin have fun with laser tag.

I can't believe I am going to meet Justin bieber at his own private water park this is gonna be awesome.

Peyton is now at Justin's private water park

Justin's p.o.v

I see a red car pull up and I don't know who it is untill I see a smoking hot blonde girl in a bathing suit.when Peyton walks up to me all I want to do is kiss her lips.she says hey and I say hey back and we start to go on the water slides.after an hour of going on rides Peyton and me got up to go change into some dry clothes, we walk across the street then we go into my mansion I go to my room and Peyton goes into the bathroom.I change into a black shirt with some white pants and finally some black Jordan's.after that I fix my blonde hair and then I wait for Peyton to come back in my room.when Peyton comes back in the room she has on a pink crop-top with some white pants and finally some pink boots.

That was amazing Justin.says Peyton.thanks Peyton, do you want to go to a karaoke bar?. Justin asks.yes let's go.

Peyton and Justin are now at karaoke Mike's.

Here we are Peyton you are gonna love it here.you get us a table and I will go sing a song.you're gonna sing?.yes I really can sing you want to hear me sing justin.Peyton asks.Sure Peyton ready when you are.

Peyton's p.o.v

I get nervous when the dj calls my name to sing, when I step up to the microphone I take a deep breathe and start to sing call me maybe.

Peyton is now singing
Its been said and done every beautiful thought has been already sung so I guess right know here's another one so your melody will play on and on for the best of all you are beautiful like a dream come alive increadible you just do to me what you do.

Justin's p.o.v

As Peyton sings I can't help it but I make eye contact with Peyton and she makes eye contact with me and we don't break eye contact untill she stops singing.when Peyton comes over she asks how did I do and I say amazing, you have the voice of an angel.But Peyton has to go now so I told her she can spend the night with me and she almost dies.but she has to go home and get her clothes.

Peyton's p.o.v

I can't believe Justin bieber wants me to spend the night with him in his mansion.When I get home I open the door and then I see Austin who looks like he is leaving, but he told me he's just going to the store to get some chips dip and drinks for there sleepover.Spencer says hey to me but I ignore him and walk upstairs to my bedroom,when I get there I grab a black denim jumpsuit and some red flats and walk out the door and head to Justin's house.when I get to Justin's house I he opens the door and I see a top less Justin bieber.

So Justin where can I sleep?.Peyton asks.you can sleep in the guest room or the other guest room or in my room with me, because my whole family is out of town for five month's.I will sleep with you if you don't mind.I don't mind at all.

I Justin's room

Justin I'm gonna sleep in my bra and panties if that's ok.it's ok Peyton.

Peyton's p.o.v

Justin puts his hands around me while we lay in his bed the I move closer to him and he kisses me and I kiss back the next thing I know I'm on top of him and we are having a full on makeout seccion and when I wake up in the morning I am on top of Justin and Justin smiles at me and says good morning bae.so I guess now me and Justin are officially a couple.