awkward at school

Peyton's p.o.v

I have to get ready for school today and I'm gonna wear a blue crop-top and some red pants and blue flats for school.I walk downstairs and I look for Justin but I don't see him.I look out the window and I see his car still outside and then I go in the game room and he is sleep on the couch,I walk over to him and I kiss him then I get my keys and head for school.

At school Peyton sees Spencer walking towards her.

Hey Peyton.leave me alone Spencer.Peyton I feel like after our fight you keep avoiding me.you really hurt my feelings Spencer.I know and I'm sorry, I hope you can forgive me Peyton.I will but not now.well see you later.see you later Spencer.

Hey hey hey.hey Amya.yesterday was creepy.yeah I think Danielle has lost her mind.I know who goes after someone else's boyfriend.tell me about it, I mean I love Justin not for his money and fame but because we are ment to be.that was so amazing Peyton.

Amya.what Peyton.Danielle is here and she is looking at us.like we done something wrong.yeah she locked us in a room but you look at us like we did something to you.Peyton says.lets just go to class.

In English class

Peyton's p.o.v

Danielle is starring at me i wish Justin was here but he's not I have to deal with this on my own.she looks bad her hair has split ends and her clothes are ripped and her shoe soles are worn out.i can't wait untill this minute passes so I can pull out of this parking lot and head straight to Justin's house where I can feel safe.

Ring ring.

The bell rings loudly so I run out of class and I go to my locker grab my car keys and purse and I run outside to my car and get in and Amya gets in my car so now I back out of the parking lot then I go to Justin's place and I don't look back.

Authors note

Hey guys Brooke here and I wanted to thank you for reading my story.there are 17 parts to this story and I'm almost there and I want you to know I couldn't do this without you please vote i love you guys.

Brooke😘