Chapter 28- Shot Down By The Boss

Start from the beginning

"I've never asked this Damon, but why me?" I asked and he chuckled in my ear, nibbling on it. "You never notice it, but you're a god damn mans dream Saige." He said and I closed my eyes, pressing my lips to his more harder, I needed him. "Fuck me." I breathed out against his lips, my body already hot and flushed. He smirked against my skin. "Happily."

I could hear the door shut as the many inhabitants of the house were now exiting on Carters demand. Damon hoisted me up into his arms, not breaking the slow and sensual kiss as my legs wrapped around his waist, and arms around his neck.

Shutting the door behind him with his foot, still not breaking for air, he kicked his shoes off. My hand instinctively moved to his belt, unbuckling it in seconds and rolling his jeans down desperately with my fear. The denim pooled around his feet, causing him to gently step over them. We broke for mere seconds as he slowly pulled my shirt over my head, he smirked as I rushed to his lips once more, eager for his mind-numbing taste. His hands began caressing my back, slowly wrapping themselves round to my breasts, teasing me gently.

Atlast he broke the kiss, lowering his head to then nape of my chest and kissing all the way down. He walked, my body still wrapped around him, to the table next to the wall-sized window, and lowered me on to it slightly. I arched my neck and back as the cold surface triggered my muscles to contract, that and his tantalising touch.

I moaned gently, as he looked up through hooded lashes as he laid hot wet trails down my stomach, a smirk still pasted on his lips. I squirmed beneath his gaze, eager to feel him inside of me, but enjoying this far too much.

He reached for my skirt, and slowly slid it off my body as I shook my hips to aid the process. Once more he was between my legs, kissing the fabric which was blocking him from my most sensitive parts. One hand grabbed the back of the table as the other fisted his hair, clearly telling him to stop fucking teasing. He removed my panties oh so slowly, it was torture really. He allowed the fabric to linger against my skin as it slid down my legs, tickling me in the most pleasurable ways.

He then began working his way up, from my feet to my thigh, laying gentle kisses among my burning skin. And then, gratefully, his tongue slid against my opening, causing me to immediately moan out his name in bliss. "So fucking sexy." He growled, the vibrations of his voice sending a tingle through my body. My bones literally shook.

He began leisurely fucking me with his tongue, gripping my hips as I arched my back. Within minutes of his fingers joining the action, I had unravelled hopelessly into his mouth, he groaned against my skin.

With sudden confidence, I sat up, fisted his shirt and pushed him across to the other end of the room until his back hit the wall. "Jesus Saige, those classes really are working." His tone said playful but his expression said dark lust.

I ignored his joke, removing his shirt and beginning with my own pleasure. I grabbed the waistband of his boxers and bent beneath him, lowering them to the ground. I kissed against his v-lines, rubbing my hands against his abs.

"Saige what are you doi-" He growled through gritted teeth, yet was cut off as I wrapped my mouth around his very hard member. I began pumping him with my mouth, sucking, sliding my tongue against, nearly, every inch of it. It was a fucking quest I have to tell you, would I ever reach the end of that mans bloody dick?

Within seconds his hand had fisted my hair, pressing himself further into my mouth, causing me to choke slightly. I didn't mind though, in fact it only made it all the more better. He groaned, and it turned me on So. Fucking. Much.

"Fuck, baby you better not have practiced this on anyone." His words were barely definitive through his clenched jaw. I looked up at him through my lashes as I began to suck harder and faster. He gripped my hair tighter before unleashing in my mouth. I immediately swallowed it all, licking up every inch of cum I could find.

But his dick didn't soften, not even a bit. Suddenly, he picked me up and practically through me on the bed. I bounced on the mattress due to the huge force of the through, however I didn't have enough time to be shocked, he was on me in seconds. Prowling towards me, a very hungry look in his eyes, I attempted to crawl backwards on my hands and feet, biting my lip as I turned this into an all too pleasurable game.

His hands gripped my ankles with speed and I was all too quickly dragged to the end of the bed. "Are you trying to run?" He asked, a playful glint in his eyes as he stared at the lip between my teeth.

"No..." I paused. "Daddy." His eyebrow raised, he damn well enjoyed being called that, I could see it in his eyes. "Say it again." He said, sliding his dick against my entrance. "What, daddy?" I said, moaning the word as one of his hands massaged my breast. "You're any mans weakness Saige." He said before pushing into me, hitting me deeply and filling me with fire. My head tipped to the side but he soon grasped my chin, forcing me to look at him.

His heated gaze was on my face. "I want you to look at me, I want us to stare in each other's eyes as I make you scream."

I almost released at his words, yet happily complied with his wish. He increased his pace, our grunts and moans mixing in a chorus of pure heated sex. You may think it would be awkward to stare in someone's eyes as they fuck you senseless, but Jesus Christ was it hot. It only made me want him all the more.

"You need to cum, now." He demanded, and as if ruled by him, my body trembled into a mind-blowing orgasm that spread throughout my body ruthlessly. I screamed out his name as he gripped my hips, unravelling in me, mixing our hot dripping juices together.

He slid out of me, only making me moan even more before pressing his lips to mine. He laid beside me, watching his fingers with intensity as he played with my hair. My eyes were on him, the peacefulness engulfing me. And then I was fine.

I was fine. I was fine leaving, as long as it was with him.

**********
VOTE AND COMMENT!