Chapter four.

CHAPTER FOUR

***

“You sound pissed Samantha” Jamie’s voice came through the phone

“Pissed ? I am beyond pissed. I am infuriated. I am angry, I want to slam my fist into his face”

“You can’t do that though”

“I know that’s why I am…ARGGHHHHHHH!!’’ Samantha exclaims biting her lips

Jamie laughs “Hey calm down, look at the bright side, you get to travel with Mr Bass, eat at a fancy restaurant,and maybe the storm will come and you guys get stuck and because you guys can’t return, he books you both into an hotel and because they have just one room left you both get to share and maybe it’s small and no chair so you share a bed and then…who knows, thunder may strike, then lightening, you may be scared , he holds you while you both look into each other’s eyes , then there is this moment that is so electrifying, then your lips would touch and even the heavens would quake and before long there is the erm…ohhhh uhhhh ahhhh ahh yes yes YES! Take me to hell..or  7th heaven you sexy beast!!!!’’

Samantha facepalms..’’you are one shy away from being completely insane  Jamieliah Sawyer”

“Oh what a nice complement Samantha Penolope brooke”

“It wasn’t one Jamie and stop talking nonsense . look, he thinks because he is rich and all that so whatever he says should go, it doesn’t work that way, I have a life outside the company and just to think he was listening to me in his office, he was being smart, so I can stay and do his work for him . By the way, like literally he was pressing his phone and replying to text messages from random girls while he tells me to do research, jot, analysis and everything, and he had the audacity to claim he is tired when  it had been my fingers and head at work..then out of the blue instead of mentioning in passing..’oh Miss Samantha, about that meeting, it’s going to be out of state so…cancel your plans for the day’. Nooooo , he throws it off his shoulders like..’Hey! I own you, you work for me so when i say jump, you  should go ‘how high??. The asshole!!!!’’ she snorts

“Breath Samantha breath, when do you leave?”

“Now.  I am just…grabbing the files I worked on all night, didn’t have any sleep.” Samantha is holding the phone and putting things into her bag. She had been up all night working on the files he gave her to do, and she had wondered if he was trying to punish her for her forwardness . ‘Those files on Betty’s desk, it’s for the construction company which we would be attending to next week, take them and sort through them, and the Tsuki files as well, the company overview file, the one with the financial statements, pet projects, that should be separate, for my eyes only and that of the audit and accountant, and no one else,when you are done with the files for tomorrow’s meeting, make sure you don’t mix them up, do well to tidy the rest, I want all of them done with” he had told her before they left the office, causing her to pile up her hands high with them..right before he spewed the nonsense in the car, he was lucky she carrying files and he wasn’t close, she would had dumped it all on his feet, given him a scrowl and left him staring after her.

Annoying man!!!!

She hears the car horn…”look Jamie, I think Todd is here, have to go.”

'‘Okay sure…but let me know if anything juicy happens over there, after the meet—‘’

“Byeeee..i can’t hear you” Samantha cuts the call, grabbing the files, which almost slipped to the  floor, she catches them, grabbing her bag and hanging it , she makes her way downstairs to the car.

“Goodmorning Miss Samantha, trust you had a good night?’’

“Goodmorning Todd, oh I wish” she says