CHAPTER T E N : Nya Is Gone

Start from the beginning

"Sorry.. Its just.. I don't want it to happen again.." I said frowning while looking at Kai whom kept protesting against Lloyd.

I don't want everything to happen all over again..

Seliel took my hand and hold it. I turned around to look at her.. And she gave me a hug.
I..

"Don't worry.. As long as I'm here I'll make sure everyone will still be here and will never break apart ever again." She said.. It sounded comforting.

"Everyone's not here.." I muttered..

Nya's Not here..

I remember the day when Zane sacrificed himself over the Overlord. When he was gone.

The team broke apart...

But when The Tournament of Elements happen.. Thanks to Chen. Skylor's Dad..

We wouldn't be able to see Zane again and be back to being a team..

So Its true..

If a group lacks a member.. You would never last longer..
I don't want it to happen again.

Ever..

Third POV

Seliel stands up stretching her arms out with a fake smile.. Looking at Cole bidding Goodnight.. As Cole did the same thing..

The fuss between Kai isn't done yet.. Lloyd kept convincing him to stop his madness and think. Zane was helping the Green Ninja to calm the Fire on Kai's Heart.

The Earth one walked out of the living room.. Going to his room.

Next to Kai's room is his.. And next his.. Is Jays..
He was holding the knob turning it until he caught the attention of Jay's room. He stared at the wooden oak door.

Worrying about his best friend.. He walked up to the door and started staring at the knob if he's going to open it or not.

I need to make sure that he's still there..

He thought opening his Entrance to his Best friend's room. Jay Walker stood looking at the painting hanged in the wall. With his back turned to Cole.

"You Girl stealer." Jay mumbled as Cole heard it clearly.

"Jay.. I'm so sorry.." He said with his voice shaking..

He approached towards Jay. Until the Blue Ninja shoved him, revealing he was wearing.. His Eyepatch.

His eyes where green.

"You're under Belious's spell." Cole gasp in realization. He got up.. And Jay pinned him to the wall holding his neck with such force.

He was choking.

"J-jay!" Cole was frantic trying to get off Jay's grip.. Looking to his best friend's electric blue eyes that are now green.. Seeing his anger to him.

He saw it..

Jay really hates him.. Cole saddened. His heart broke to pieces. He looked hurt and spoke his words..

"Jay... T-this.. I-is not.. Y-you."

The blue light tightened it more. Making it hard for his ally to breath air.. Cole didn't have enough of his force.

"You're the reason.. Why.. I wish you never.. Existed. Brookestone." Jay's voiced changed. Into a demonic one..

Cole gets off his hands as he let's Jay end his life.

"I-if.. That's what.. You want.." He said..

Cole blinks a few times.. He's slowly losing his vision.. As it became hard for him to see thing clear.. Then his breathing.. It was slow and weak..

I maybe a tough cookie but I have feelings too!

He remembered back in the day.. Jay used to insult him and he always say that.

I wish your stupid mouth will come back.. I miss your Motor mouth.

"End of the Line for yo--

A/n: Oh My Spinjitzu Master!!! Jekdkekxodkms You Guys! Are so AWESOME!
This Book has reached 200+ reads or something! And I'm super happy for that!

Thanks a Lot!! :3

Anyways.. Cole is dying ;-; and this Author is still Sick 😂

BRO FIGHT! HO LEE

N I N J A G O !

P.S. Goodluck with the cliffhanger.