ten

Chloe

"WAKE UP!" Someone screamed in my ear. I groaned and buried my face deeper into the pillow.

"Fine.. you asked for it!" The person laughed. When I heard the footsteps fade away, I smiled in victory.

A few seconds later, very cold water suddenly poured down on my skin. I jolted up and my eyes landed on Alexandra with an innocent look on her face and an empty bucket in her hands.

"What the hell, Alex!?" I looked up at Alexandra, then looked down at my dripping wet pj's and duvet.

I tried to contain my laughter but failed miserably; I broke out in a fit of laughter with Alexandra by my side. After a few seconds, I calmed myself down and I looked back up at Alexandra.

"So you gonna explain go me what that was for?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

''Well.. it is our first day at college and I thought you might not want to be late.." she explained, trailing off.

"What time is it?"

"We still have an hour before you have to leave." I nodded then shoo'd her out the door so I could get dressed.

Walking to my closet, I picked out a cropped denim shirt and paired it with some black leggings. After putting the clothes on, I took the braids that I put in last night out and my hair fell down to my waist in small messy waves. A heavy sigh escaped my lips when I looked at myself in the mirror.

"Chloe, we are going to be late if you don't hurry up!" Alexandra yelled from upstairs.

"Oops, sorry! I'm coming!" I yelled as I grabbed my black snapback, putting in on backwards and grabbed my backpack off my dresser.

I ran upstairs while trying to put my Moccasins on. I was on the last step when my ankle banged against the stairs with a thud and I fell to the ground.

''Oh my god! Are you okay!?'' Lilly asked when she saw me laying on the ground, rolling in pain.

"I'm fine." I got up and limped my way towards the front door.

"Doesn't look like it." She mumbled.

"OH MY GOD! CHLOE, ARE YOU OKAY?'' Alexandra yelled when she saw me limping.

''Guys, I'm fine, it's probably just bruised. Can we go now?"

"You guys go, my courses don't start till noon." Lilly explained after she checked my ankle. I nodded, saying my goodbyes and opened the front door and limped towards Alexandra's car. Right as we were about to step in the car, a pink jeep pulled up in the driveway.

The doors of the jeep opened to reveal two girls with clothes that looked like undergarments on and faces that looked like crayola crapped on their face.

"I wonder who they are here for."
I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes. Alexandra chuckled by my side because, of course these plastics were here for the other plastic.

Someone stepped out of the house, resulting in screeches from the two girls who had just jumped out of the jeep.

"Stephanie, you look hot!"

"Stephanie oh my gosh can I borrow that shirt some time?"

At least we know the name of our barbie roommate now..

Stephanie skipped down the steps and towards her friends. Her friends looked me up and down and gave a look of disgust then climbed into back into the jeep with Stephanie,