nine

Chloe

As I walked on the side of the street, I couldn't help but notice that everyone would stop and stare at me.

do I have something on my face?

As I turned the corner, more people continued to look at me.

''What the hell?'' I muttered to myself and walked faster. I sighed in relief when the arena came into view, I ran up to the doors and quickly opened it.

weird..

When I walking in, everyone's eyes were on me.. again.

''What's with everyone and staring at me today!?'' I shouted, throwing my arms up in the air in frustration.

Someone cleared their throat which made me snap my head in the direction. My eyes landed on Airplane boy, Josh, holding what looked like newspaper.

Does he work here or something? He always seems to be here..

He held the newspaper out, Signalling for me to take it.

I grabbed it and read the title at the top

Mystery girl fights two of Ontario's best boxers.

I looked back up at him with a questioning look and he motioned for me to continue reading. I looked back down at the paper and started read.

A few nights ago, Mystery girl goes against Niall Horan. Twenty seconds into the fight, she wins and leaves without a bruise or scratch. Last night, Mystery girl was seen at a local house party, fighting with the one and only Harry Styles and once again leaves with no bruises or scratches. Where did this mystery girl come from? Will we see more of her?

"The hell? What's so amazing about fighting against these dudes that it has to make the cover of newspapers?" I thought out loud.

"Their some of Ontario's Best Boxers, people will obviously make a big deal about it when some random chick swoops in and beats their asses." he answered.

I nodded and threw the paper back at him. Thankfully, Everyone had stopped staring at me and went back to what they were doing. I walked into a random door and looked around.

Just the room I was looking for.
There were punching bags everywhere with exercise machines surrounding the room.

I took off my tank top and shoes, leaving me with only my bandeau and yoga pants on. Putting my stuff in the corner of the room, I realized I was the only one in this room.

I did a little cheer as I plugged my iPhone into the built-in-speakers. When my iPhone turned on, I clicked the playlist under fighting songs and put it on shuffle.

Since I didn't have a pair of boxing gloves to call my own, I grabbed a pair that was hanging on a hook. I let out a frustrated sigh as I made my way over to a punching bag.

After once the next song came on, I instantly smiled and started throwing harder punches.

"Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity

To seize everything you ever wanted. one moment

Would you capture it or just let it slip?" Eminem's voice rang through the speakers as I sang a long with him throughout the whole song.

I stopped punching, breathing heavily and just stood there, staring at the punching bag that was rotating in circles from my previous punching.

"Didn't know you could sing.." Josh said.

"There's a lot of things you don't know about me, Josh." I sighed and looked down at my feet. He didn't answer but instead sat down on one of the chairs.

''Well.. are you going to tell me those things I don't know?" he asked.

I scoffed. "You're kidding, right? Dude, I barely know you!"

"Yes you do, I told you everything about myself on the plane." he fought back.

Ahh.. Shit..

"Oh.. um.. about that.." I scratched the back of my neck and laughed nervously.

"You weren't listening, were you?" he asked in disbelief.

"See! You don't know me well enough to know that I'm not a very good listener."

"Why can't you just tell me? Please?" he said.

''Because the past is the past.'' I snapped.

He got up off the chair and walked out the door. I waited a few minutes after he left, then threw my shirt and sunglasses on and walked out the room.

___________________

a/n:

short as shit chapters are my specialty:)

the song used above was lose yourself by eminem. any eminem fans reading?