29. Need Proper Closure

Start from the beginning

With that without giving her chance to reply I went towards lift. Oliver was following me closely. After that I went to parking where my chauffeur bring car. As soon as me and Oliver were settled I told them Corey's address since, Lisa shifted with him few months back.

When we reached the building where Corey live I told Oliver to wait in parking lot and I went to the 3rd floor. As soon as I reach to the door of her flat she pull me inside.

"Missed you so much" she said excitedly and then she hugged me tight wow I know she's expecting so her emotions are not uptight but this isn't something I expect.

"Missed you too"I said while hugging her back.

"So come sit tell me what happened?" In exact moment I notice how big she is

"Wow Liz you are big " I told her

"I know I can't wear my cute dressed anymore I look bad right?" What? i didn't said that.

"No way you look good babe just as Charming as always" with that she gave me warm smile.

"Thanks would you like something to eat and drink??" I shook my head no

"So what are you waiting for?  start up!" yeah, right I took deep breath here and comes the difficult part.

"Okay,  so the thing is Adrian is in hospital he got into an accident" she gasped and look at me with wide eyes.

"How did you know? How's he now? " before she can ask more questions I cut her off

"He's fine his family is here. And he used to call me daily to talk to me and I never once received it when he got into an accident his last caller was me" I can't control my tears now.

"Susan you should have picked it up once" I know I regretted it so much I can't imagine what would I have done if he was died in that accident.

"It hurts me so much Liz seeing him hurt. I felt like it was all because of me" she wrapped her arms around me.

"I just can't help it you know me"

"Shh stop crying otherwise your husband will be reported that I made you cry " that makes me more sad so I start crying more.

"There is more of it?" She asked I just nodded and she handed me some tissues. I wipe my tears and took more tissue for my nose.

"Xavier was so upset about it" I told her

"What why??"

"He thinks I'm not loyal cause I stayed at hospital whole day and missed his calls" that's so ridiculous I know but how could he think  like that about me?

"That's wrong so so so wrong" I know right.

"How could he Liz? I never thought about it hell I didn't even talked to Adrian after that day"

"But you didn't block his number too. You didn't delete him from your life yet" I didn't block his number because....because... Hell I don't the answer myself.

"You know why you didn't do it?" I nodded

"Because you need proper closure you heart still waits for him. Thinking whatever happened was mistake but, your brain is making you hate him but deep inside you can't hate him reason is you want to know why he left you and hence, you're afraid to know the answers" I know she is right but I don't know how to react

"You are afraid that he might blame you for it but you need to be Strong for yourself and Xavier to finally move on. " I didn't thought that someday she might be wiser than me.

I'll move on for good and make my life better I will not hold myself back anymore.

"So tell me about you and Xavier? "

"I don't know today morning we had our first big fight" I told her truthfully.

"So what you guys gonna do about it?" She asked.

"I'll do nothing he have to apologize to me plus on coming Friday we had to go to dinner at his parents place which will be awkward since we are in none speaking terms"

"Your life is like daily soap"

"Tell me about it plus now I need new secretary to replace Tia"

"Gosh thank god finally you get rid of that stupid girl!  I have one British friend he's hot dedicated and was ex Secretary of Xavier's dad" I gave her knowing look.

"Yes his name is Andrew Sullivan I can give you a number but in exchange" Bitch knew that but will come

"What do you want?" I asked her.

"Shopping trip with you" I gave her small smile.

"Wednesday fine by you?" I ask her

"So fine by me. Now stop sulking lets watch movies how about Prince and me series?" She asked 

"Why bother asking? Girl play it all"

__________________________________

So tell me how's it? Don't be silent readers.

And if 10+ people vote for Billionaire's LOVE or Obsession within 24 hours I'll upload another Chapter tomorrow evening.

So at least vote for fast update and don't forget to

VOTE&COMMENTS&SHARE&FOLLOW