17. Consequences

Hey to all, so here I'm back with new the update hope you all will love it. Sorry for late update.
_________________________

Susan's P.O.V.

I can't believe it, that Jackass Xavier kissed me and that too in front of all of the elites, in the middle of the dance floor. Now, everyone will think that I'm after his glory and wealth. I'm embarrassed and I feel  disgusting. He humiliated me. After that one stupid kiss my world has been set upside down literally.

After my dramatic exit from ballroom I was attacked by press thanks to the security which escort me to limo safely. It doesn't stop there at the hotel too. As soon as I get inside the safety of my suite, I got a call from Victor my bodyguard that my jet is ready to aboard back to the home. Because I don't know somehow, someone actually made a video of that gosh, I can't even talk about it. Shit. What have I done? The person who made a video sell it immediately to press.

Make it go viral. The news spread like wild fire. Also that Xavier, after that he didn't even try to contact me to apologize. I'm sure mom and dad will be mad at me. But it's their idea that I should be friendly with him. I did that only. It's he who kissed me. Ok, I kiss back, but he made me.

Right now I'm in my chamber alone Victor is outside my chamber. Rosetta my assistant is out to check rush at the entrance of the building. My intercom rang. I picked it up.

"How bad is it?" I asked her immediately. 

"Bad!  Very, very bad. Entrance,  Backside parking doors all are blocked. I talked to head security. They said they'll clear people when your car will exit." Good as I wished thank god. After the morning incident, I can't handle to be attacked by them again. Their questions are disgusting. Like:-

Are you dating Mr Xavier?

You both hooked up?

Are you his new temporary girlfriend?

Blah blah blah....

Gross, it's not that only, even on Twitter I got tweets from models and actresses about being a whore who is after his money. They have no idea how much loaded I'm currently. I got a fairly equal wealth as much as he has. He got in cash I got in an estate. Plus his financial conditions are public where I tend to keep it private. No its not black money still I don't like showing off like him.

Some people are such a judgmental. No one is going to see his fault. Why, I don't know. All I know is I have nothing to do with him. I left Adrian cause he cheated on me, and I'm not going to repeat my mistake by being with a man like Xavier. He's those kind of man who change women like he's changing a tie. I hate him for that I know I'm judging him, but I can't help it.

I should be on my way to the home otherwise if this rush outside increase I'll be in trouble. I shut down my P.C. I took some files which I haven't  cross checked yet with me. I pick up my handbag and cell phone. I straighten my skirt. I brush my ponytail with my fingers. After that I made my way to the door.

I switch off lights and snatch the keys from the keyholder beside door. I walked out and turn to the door again and locked it. Weird? I guess not. Trust issues? Ha-ha nope, it's a habit, dad used to do it when he was here as the C.E.O. Of Joseph's. So I'm just following his path.

"Come miss, the doors are cleared and your car is at the door ready for you." Victor said while he was holding the elevator doors for me. I just nodded.

I wave at Rosetta. And made my way to the elevators. I reached the ground floor and as I pass, everyone was wishing me good evening. I'm leaving earlier than daily. Due to obvious reasons. I already talked to my lawyer surely I can get rid of the paparazzi by tomorrow.