Chapter 8

There he saw her, playing soccer with the kids and tripping over her own foot was The Nameless Pierette. He sat down on a seat and stared at her while they played. They seemed to be having a lot of fun, laughing and yelling as they play but it seemed it didn't sound like The Pierette made a sound. He kept on watching until she turned around and saw him, he quickly turned and looked at the fountain with his face growing pink red. He looked back at the soccer game and saw she wasn't in site. As he turned to look back at the fountain he saw her crouching down looking up at him tilting her head to the side.

"Hello." He says in a soft voice, she pulled out a card from her pocket and handed it to him, 'Hello!' He read in his head of what was written on the card. "Can I ask you some questions?" He asks as he hands the card back. She nods her head up and down in reply. "Do you speak?", she sways her head from side to side. "Why?", she looked at him then looked at the sky thinking, she then finishes and looks at him and shrugs her shoulders.

Silence fell upon them as none of them had anything else to say, until they heard a big splash. They both looked in the direction of were the splash came from, it seems that the soccer ball landed in the fountain. In an instant The Pierette stood up and ran to the fountain and behind her ran Kou, they looked to where the ball went and she climbs in to get the ball. She reaches to grab it with her left hand and grabs it when she was caught off balance and lands in the fountain on her bum. Everyone seemed to laugh while Kou jumped in and started to help her out when he fell over on to his bum as well then everyone began to laugh harder. Soon before they knew it everyone jumped in and started playing in the water.

As they played in there time went past and everyone became soaking wet, and left for curfew. Kou took a look at The Pierette and saw that her white shirt has become transparent. He quickly grabs her by the hand in surprise and ran out, grabbing his bag on the way. They hid behind a building and Kou threw her one of his shirts from his bag to change into. She looked at him and tilted her head. "Put it on. You'll catch a cold." He says turning around, they weren't the same height or size, because when she put it on the shirt dragged down to her thighs. She taps him on the shoulder and he turns around to look, and sees she has disappeared.