Chapter 4

When Kou arrived at home he was welcomed by the maids and butlers, "Master Kou, your father would like to see you." One of the maids says bowing to him. He continues to walk through the halls which seemed to go on forever. He reaches his fathers door to his office, he opens the door which made a loud creaking noise. "What do you want." He says with a disgust face. His father was on the other side of the room behind his laptop, looked a bit like Kou, with his turquoise eyes and his face but with blonde hair. "If it's about my birthday in a months time I don't want to hear about it." He walked closer to his father.

"It's about your future wife." His fathers deep voice spoke. "I have decided on a wife for you. She will accompany you as your date for your birthday. That is all I have to say, you may take your leave." He says ignoring him, Kou became angry at what he had heard his fist clenched as his head was facing the ground, "Did you not just hear me? I said if it's about my birthday I don't want to hear about it." He repeats, but his father who is the president of the place/name company, he continues to say what he needs and doesn't listen to anyone's request unless it is important or useful. "She is a real beauty and has money, she is perfect for you." His father says not having made eye contact with Kou at all yet.

"Is that all you care about, huh! DID MUM HAVE MONEY FOR YOU TO FALL IN LOVE WITH! IS THAT ALL YOU CARED ABOUT RIGHT NOW IS MONEY! HAVE YOU EVEN SEEN THE PEOPLE DOWN THERE LIVING IN POVERTY BUT STILL ARE LAUGHING AND SMILING!" Kou began to yell at his father for only caring about money and beauty and nothing else. He left the room shutting the door behind and walking off to his room. He sat on his bed and looked out the window, he could see the village clearly from his room, he saw they all the things he never noticed when he look out the window, before.

*ring ring*

"Hello? Who is it?" Suzuki answer just finishing cooking. "Umm, it's me. Kou, from this morning." He says with a sad tone. "Oh hey Okayama-kun. Is everything alright?",
"Is it alright if I stay over your house?" He asks as he is already in the village. "Yeah sure I just finished cooking so if you haven't already you can eat dinner with me." She says as she pulls out 2 bowls, and grabs the futons out from the cupboard and lays it in her room. "I'll send you my address, see you soon." She hangs up the call and emails him the address.