Chapter 5

A few minutes later the door bell rang, and Suzuki opened the door and saw Kou standing there. She was wearing glasses and a loose long sleeve shirt and boxers. "Hey, come in" she says moving out the way for him to enter. He walks in the house and it feels really lonely in there, they house was small, very simple and plain. It felt as if no one lived there or even set foot, but at the same time it gave a warm, soft, cosy feeling.

On the dinner table they began to eat the food Suzuki just cooked, "sorry for intruding, and eating your food." Kou says as he stared at the bowl in front of him. "Don't worry, I'm living by myself so it's actually nice to eat with someone. So what about you?" She asks, "what do you mean?", "I mean why do did you sound upset on the phone." She says but then realising that it is none of her business, "Suzuki-San. What do you think of the royal family?" He asks her, "what do I think about them?" She wonders, "well I can't really judge because I havent really met them properly, But hearing from the village they seem like every rich family. Full of themselves, no good, greedy, selfish people." She explains to him. He was left speechless after hearing about it, he wasn't sure if he should tell her that he, himself was the prince or keep it a secret a little longer. "I think I remember, that when I was younger I met this boy at the fountain, we would always play together." She says as she is trying to remember what happened, Kou's face lit up. "But I'm not sure if it was a dream or not.".

They finished eating there dinner and moved into the living room and watched TV. She only had one sofa so they both sat on separate ends. "Anyways why do you come?" She says. "Oh me and my father had a little fight." He says with a little angry face. "Why is it?", "he wants me to marry someone I don't even like." He pouts, "Have you ever met this lady?", "Once. She is too clingy and full of herself.", he complains. "Well I'm not an expert but what if you give her a chance?" She tries to help him out, but he just sways his head.