Chapter Three: "Rise and Fall"

"Ugh, what happened?" I woke up and got up from the wooden floor. I'd only imagine that Boris was real, when I really knew that he was dead. I woke up to what appeared to be a broom closet with a box and a Bendy clock. Apparently, someone had been keeping me here, as there was a bed by the Boris poster. I opened to door and walked outside of the closet. The ink machine was still operational because I saw ink dropping down from the pipes. I went inside of the boarded end bathroom. "Oh my god, there's ink for water." I said as I saw the ink inside of the sinks in the bathroom. I came to a room to see Boris, waiting for me at the near end with his banjo.

"Boris, oh God, I thought you were just a dream." I knew that Boris was real, he tapped his fingers on the table. I remembered that we escaped the wretched hands of Bendy just in time to make it to the safehouse. I went to look around at our safehouse, with this one corner just, bedazzled me. It was Bendy, but not Bendy. He appeared on the papers to have some angelic parts, like he was broken, or something like that. I examined the papers really closely, and it looked like all the characters merged with each other.

I ate multiple cans of bacon soup to replenish my energy for the day. I went over to a door next to a complex picture of shapes. The door had no lever, so I needed to find one in the room. "Boris, do you know where I put that lever?" I tried asking him. "I know, but I'll need some soup so that we can find our way out of this place." He replied, tapping his fingers and shaking his head. I thought to myself, 'Oh god, I ate all that soup..". I found three more soup cans to make Boris soup. "Thanks, here you go." He started to eat the soup and lifted a box up.

I opened up the box to find the lever and put the lever back into its panel. The door opened up and we both knew that we couldn't go back to the safehouse. We entered the hallways, when I noticed the darker parts at the end of the hallway. Luckily, I found a flashlight I could use to navigate the darkness. "Ugh, this is gross, look at all the ink in this place." We looked at the ink pools, disgusting. Then, we heard a very strange noise. "What was that? Did you hear that Boris?" Boris looked very scared. 

We continued to travel on, but we were stopped by a large, metal door. "It's a dead end, got any ideas Boris?" Boris nodded and pulled up a vent hatch. "Good idea, use the vents." Boris got on his knees and crawled through the shaft. The shaft closed on me. "Boris, wait up!" Boris was way ahead of me and I didn't know where to go. The door luckily opened up and I walked though the hall. I came to a stop when I saw a huge room.

"Heavenly Toys? I haven't heard of this place." Apparently the CEO opened up a toy department for the studio. I looked around and saw a huge Boris plush and a Bendy plush. The ink flew through the room, which gave me a nervous feeling. The 'fountain' (supposedly) was filled with ink. I passed through to the next area, which had many toys in the shelves and had its own toy workshop. The shelves had blocked the door, which I was supposed to go to. Luckily I found a way to open the door. I listened to a cassette player next to the door, it was Shawn Flynn, one of the actors. Apparently, he wanted to melt all the toys for an unknown reason, but they were selling good on the market.

I walked past the dark hallways, when I was confronted by a weird room. "Huh, what's going on?" All the screens turned to Alice Angel's face. I saw a sign that said "She's Quite A Gal!". Did Alice do something wrong? What did she do this time? Then a light shone. The light pointed towards a door. "What is this?" I said suspiciously. I tiptoed towards the door. I knew that something was wrong, I mean, dramatic lights? I came in-front of the glass, and tried to touch the glass, when suddenly..

"AAAH!! OH MY GOD!" I felt like I died for a second. I looked at her with a scared feeling. It WAS Alice Angel, but it wasn't her at the same time. She looked demonic, like Bendy did something to her. She yelled really loud and then broke the glass. Suddenly, the room turned dark and she started laughing. She started mumbling in the darkness, "I see you there. A new fly in my endless web. Come along now, let's see if you're worthy to walk with angels." "Who are you?! Where are you taking me?!" I screamed out in the darkness. The lights came back on, and she was gone.