Chapter 33: Heaven

Rachel's POV

(A/N.: One of my favorite chapters. Enjoy!)

It's white up here, I thought. No distraction, no television, nada ! Nothing! My mom's in front of me, she's smiling and waving . I don't know what to do. I wanna cry, shout, laugh, cry harder but I don't do none of that. I just stand there looking like a retard. A fucking retard in heaven. Is that even possible?

- No it doesn't, Rachel, my mom said. 

She's reading me again. She always does that. It's like her favorite activity.

- It's... plane up here... white.

- Isn't it amazing?

But Rachel didn't have the same point of view as her mom. She thought that heaven was gonna be spectacular with angels singing at you. She thought that maybe she would have seen God but none of that. That's where I'm possibly gonna end up. In a white room. But I go there practically everyday on Earth. There's one in my damn shelter! Instead of being stunned by the idea of heaven, she was more disappointed than ever.

- Yea... amazing. 

- You imagine too much, Rachel. Sometimes, you just gotta let it be the way it truly is. What you see is not always what you get. Trust me, you're gonna prefer this place than where Joe Brown is staying

- Where's that?

- In Hell.

Oh skittles! (can't swear in heaven.) Sure don't wanna end up in that place!

- I think you should wake up before Alexandra and Chresanto call the ambulance. I'll see you later. Good bye, Rachel.

- Good bye, mom.

..................

- Rachel! Rachel! someone shouted.

- HUH!! I said with my head up.

- Oh my fucking God, Rachel, you scared the hell out of me! Do you know how long you've been sleeping?

- About two hours, I think.

She smiled at me with a couple of tears in her eyes.

- I'm so happy you're back, she said with a cracked up voice. 

Without saying a word, she ran up to me and hugged me. I was so pleased to see her but promised myself that I was not gonna cry. Not again.

- Did ya'll forget 'bout me? the guy exclaimed.

- Oh! Rachel, this is Chresanto. Chresanto, this is Rachel.

He waved at me and I gave him this dumb blonde look like I always do when I'm shy. Let's face it, he was sexy. Even with the big hoodie he had on, I can tell he was muscular and in good shape. Why would Alexandra brake up with someone like him?

- Nice boots, he said.

- Oh, thanks.

I immediately looked down to see what type of boots I was wearing. It's Uggs. Normal, dirty, brown Uggs. Suddenly, Alexandra pulled me away from Chresanto and went in between us. I looked at her with an interrogated facial expression. I knew that she was jealous. She still kind of likes him. An awkward silence filed the room and her cheeks made this hot, red color.

- Why aren't ya'll talking? Is it because I'm here? Huh?

Before I could answer her, the doorbell rang through the house. 

- Imma go open the door, I said quickly. 

I didn't want to stay with Chresanto. I figured that if she still has feelings for him, I should let her stay with him and not interfere. I opened the door like I owned the place, like if I lived here.

But I regretted that... That person's standing right in front of me... Craig's standing right in front of me. He's smiling and waving at me. I don't know what to do. I wanna cry, shout, laugh, cry harder but I don't do none of that. I just stand there looking like a retard. But I didn't care, though 'cause all that time, I felt like I was in heaven again.

- Rachel Owens.

- Prodigy...

________________________________

Aye! Isn't that beautiful???

I love this chapter.

vote, comment and fan me!

- Alexia <3