Chapter 14: Jaden

Rachel's POV

Davis Owens. That explains it. I got out of bed and decided to go in the "chilling room". Everyone was talking, having an overall good time until they saw me. My face immediately turned red and I covered it with my hair. Someone went near me and grabbed my hand.

- So you're the new girl, huh? Well, welcome! My name is Jaden but people call me Jay.

I stared at him while he was still holding my hand.

- Oh, I'm sorry, he said letting my hand loose, You wanna come sit with me?

I didn't say anything but he brought me with him anyway. There was two girls and two boys including Jaden. They all presented themselves.

- Hey, I'm Katrina but you could call me Kat for short.

- This is Allisha but call me All or Alli if you're the "girly girl" type, she said with a southern voice that made me smile.

- I'm Zackary.

He kind of scared me with his dark blue eyes and blond hair but it's okay. I hope.

- And the last but not least is... me. My name is Adam Rodriguez but call me Adam.

He sounded like the joker of the group. Jaden looked at me and said:

- So uh what's your name?

I cleared out my throat and told them that my name was Rachel. They slowly nodded their heads and Jaden told me that I had a cool name. It reminded me of Alexandra, the first time we met.

- Thanks, Jay.

He smiled at me and that smile meant everything. I don't know what but there was something about his face that I just... dig. That I loved. His skin was a nice light brown, caramel brown, his hair was curly and black with a blonde strands. Jaden had nice light brown eyes that would make any girl melt. Including myself. Got to admit, he was kind of cute. 

- So who are you sharing rooms with? Allisha asked me.

- I'm not quite sure yet. When I came in, there was no one.

- Great. That makes two of us. I don't have a roommate so if you wanna join me, i'll be glad to accept you, she said. 

- Okay, thanks All!

I accidentally saw Jaden look at me biting his lower lip. I tried not to stare but it was beyond me. I felt my cheeks turn red, out of control.

- Do you want us to show you around? Kat asked. 

- Uh... no. Thanks, though. Mister Owens already showed me around a little bit.

Which was a complete lie! He didn't show me shit. Only m room, of course. 

- Okay, cool.

Nobody was talking and it was just awkward. I didn't feel comfortable. I just wanted to be left alone.

- I don't wanna be a party pooper or anything but I'm gonna go in my room-

- You want me to uh... bring you in your uh... room? Just tell me your number, Jaden said.

Why is he being so nice to me? Don't get me wrong, I am flattered but why?

- I'm going to bring myself. Thanks for the offer, Jay.

I walked away, smiling at myself. Oh, Jaden...

______________________________________________

Rachel and Jaden??? Do you think it's gonna work out????

Vote, comment AND the MOST IMPORTANT ONE: Fan ME!!!

Nahhh, I'm just kidding..... Or am I? 

Nahhh, foreal, I'm fucking with yall!

Or am I???

OK, I'M DONE.

- Alexia

Actually, I'm not Done.

No editing, sorry.

Ok, I'm done, now.

- Alexia (FOREAL!)