Chapter 28: These are my confessions

Craig's POV

December 21st. Four days until Christmas and five days 'til my birthday and I'm not feeling the vibe. Too many shit happened during the last months and this one. And it's completely normal 'cause that's how life is but the one thing that is not making me sleep at night is Miss Rachel Owens herself. Yea, I know what ya'll thinking! My feelings are stronger and deeper towards her and it's showing more and more everyday. My parents are suspicious and Alexandra's detecting it. Well she always did. There's some things we just can't hide. One of those things is love. I'm so stupid for acting like a fuck boy when Rachel was here. She left when it wasn't even her fault. 

FLASHBACK

- Hi, I'm Rachel Owens. Your sister is the one that brought me here, if you're wondering-

- I know the damn story!

She immediately closed her mouth and placed her hands in between her thighs.

- It's a lovely place over here, she said with her smile.

- Listen, this ain't yo' fucking house! You're not a Crippen and you'll never be! So quit your act 'cause you look like a mermaid with this shit.You better find another damn house to stay in 'cause you're not welcomed here!

END OF FLASHBACK

That was the first time we met. It's pretty harsh, to think of it. Just trying to introduce herself to me and I couldn't let that happen. 

Stop thinking about that, Craig, stop! Just admit the fact that you fucked things up. Case closed. But wait, I can't keep my case closed when it comes to Rachel. She has to know and believe, most importantly, that I'm deeply sorry for what I've done. Hopefully, the gift that I delivered to the D.D House is gonna affect her in the good way. Now my French teacher better be satisfied with my donation 'cause I worked hard on that! 

Okay ya'll, you guys probably guessed way long time ago but I really like Rachel. Like, like like Rachel. Honest truth. So there you go, I confessed. I wish we were together but that'll never happen. First off, she fucking hates me and secondly, she lives like a hundred miles from here, in a damn shelter! 

You got to have patience and hope for miracles like this to happen. So far, the me and Rachel being together might just be a dream.

____________________________________________________________

These are my confessions

Just when I thought I said all I could say

My chick on the side said she got one on the way 

These are my confessions

Man I'm thrown and I don't know what to do I guess 

I gotta give part two of my 

confessions 

If I'm gonna tell it then I gotta tell it all 

Damn near cried when I got that phone call

I'm so throwed and I don't

know what to do but to

give part 2 of my confessions.

- Usher.

The video's on the side:)

Vote, comment and fan me

- Alexia<3