Chapter 8: Two houses, two situations

Craig's POV

I have to admit, what she said did make me tremble a little bit but I didn't show it.

- Well damn I didn't know! I said defending myself.

- You fucking know now!

- So maybe her mom is dead but did she have to come here? In this house? Like why, man!

She glared at me in disbelief and said:

- You don't get it, do you. Well if it's like that how you think then you're not my brother anymore. That's not the Craig I know. At all.

Alexandra left the living room.

- Fine! I don't need you! I spat.

** THE NEXT DAY**

Rachel's POV

Today Joe doesn't want me to go to school. I really wanted to see Alexandra and tell her everything but I didn't argue with him. Joe has been "nice" with me since we made love. I don't have to clean up the bathroom and his room. The rest, I have to do. He also gave me a five minute break which really "helped me". Since we made love, he wants it all the time. Like everyday. 

It's no fun with him. Sometimes he beats me up and makes me do stuff I don't wanna do. More personally, I'm not a virgin anymore. That really wasn't what I was going for. I am to young to be doing this. I'm only sixteen. Joe yelled at me from his bedroom. I know what he wants and I'm not feeling it today. Because of him, I might be pregnant and won't have a single clue about about it.

- Rachel, come lay with me!

No response.

 Stumping and loud footsteps were rushing down the wooded stairs. A tall figure was standing in front of my bed with a baseball bat. He gots to be kidding me.  

- How dare you ignore me, Rachel? How dare you?

I got so scared. I didn't move, I didn't talk nor even think of blinking my eyes.

__________________________________

What do you think is gonna happen to Rachel??

Vote, Comment and Fan me!

- Alexia <3