Chapter 10: I had a dream...

Craig's POV

"I was walking home with my music on blast. I love to get lost in my music. I feel free and alive. When I grow up, I want to be in a boy band or be a producer. If only my bros shared the same dream I have. Rayan and Jacob have other occupations that they wanna do. And Chresanto? Don't even get me started! I couldn't give a fuck about what he wants to do in life. Ugh, that nigga really gets me mad.

I hope my mom is making some fried chicken for supper 'cause I'm starving... 

As I reached my stair case, I saw the girl I never wanted to see anymore. She was just staring at me and fixing her hair once in a while.

- What the fuck do you want, Raven?

- You know, it would be nice if you called me by my proper name. This isn't Raven. It's Rachel.

- Same shit. Just get out! I spat.

And out of nowhere, flying unicorns were there. Rachel's face grew pale and golden tears were rolling down her face. She started to tremble and said:

- W-why do you hate me so much? What did I ever do to you, Craig?

- If you think I'm gonna fall for yo' tears then leave!

Then the unicorns left, like magic and martians were standing around us. Rachel's face went back to her normal color but she was still crying.

- I just wanted you to accept me for who I am and you couldn't! Just because I look like Raven. But have you ever thought?

- Ever thought what?

- That maybe we do look alike but possibly, Raven just wasn't meant for you, she said sobbing.

The Martians left and Rachel and I ended up floating on pink clouds. Her hair was curled and she was wearing a nice fitted dress. We ain't gon'  front here, she was attractive but her face was filed up with scars and wounds.

- Hey, this ain't Halloween! What's with your face, I said disgusted.

- Nothing. That is my face. My real face. I put makeup so that people won't know that my father abuses me, she said whipping her tears, Now tell me; do we look alike? Me and Raven, do we look alike?

Her voice echoed when she talked to me. I said no, that they didn't look alike at all. Rachel couldn't stop crying. I was kind of getting scared and annoyed of her. I wanted to leave from this place as soon as possible.

- Get me out of here! Get me away from this crazy bitch! 

Rachel came close to me and whispered:

- We really don't look alike. We are all one of a kind. We may physically look alike but that's about it. At least her heart wasn't broken so many times..."

I woke up with the noise of thunder in my ears. I had sweat all around my face and I was heavy breathing. I turned to my right and checked the time. It was 3:30 a.m. There's school tomorrow. I have to go back to bed.

But it won't work. I'll always remember this dream.

_________________________________________________

Thumbs up if this happens 2 you: you know when you're dreaming about smt and out of nowhere, strange stuff happen or people that were in your dream since the beginning just disappear???

Well, it happens to me like all the time! LOL :)

That's what happens in Craig's dream. When the Martians, unicorns and all that appear from nowhere. 

Hey, it's a beautiful thing, it aint crazy.

Anyways, I hope you liked this chapter xD

- Alexia <3