Chapter 11 ~ Books for Advice

Começar do início

It was weird, (Y/N) was the first human in a long time to be so quiet yet calm around us. Usually would humans freak out if they'd be in a situation like her, but she seemed unfazed by the fact that we practically kidnapped her. I shrugged that thought off and let her say goodbye to Dust, then we took off to the living room since Killer usually hung out there. But I couldn't get that urge off my soul to punch Dust, it came once he shook (Y/N)'s hand.

???'s POV

I let out an evil chuckle at the sight of (N/N) and Error walking towards the living room. I will have fun sabotaging a few stuff here and there to keep this story interesting for you, my dear reader. And no, I do not care in the slightest about Emelin's forth wall, I am not the one paying for the repair of it anyway. Oh well, I just wanted to say that my sabotages will have some influence on certain actions, thoughts and emotions of those skeletons, and not only on the evil ones.

Shrugging, I moved with the shadows, reaching the castle's library. I then looked down-- or up to the ground, smirking at the skeleton sitting below me at a table, reading a book. If it were not for this fanfiction, I would have flipped the table and exclaimed what in the world made Horror look through books on souls and emotions. Weird now, huh?

In any case, I continued my walk on the ceiling, my eyes glanced over serveral books until I found the one I searched for. Silently chuckling to myself to not gain Horror's attention, I jumped down-- or up, onto the bookshelf and grabbed the book, which was on the upper row by the way, and looked at the cover.

'Affectionate Attention' by Fnfmjo Tusjlfs ... The author's name was not really visible, but I knew who wrote it, so I did not care if I could not read it clearly anymore. I opened the book and flipped through the pages until I found a rather interesting scene. Not caring about the book's rarity, I pulled out a (f/c) marker and circled the scene. Then I used one claw to cut through the paper, taking the loose page. Mischieviously smirking at the work I've done, I jumped up onto the ceiling again and walked with the shadows directly above Horror's table. I let go of the loose page, letting it fall down towards the table. Of course would it bend due to the air, but I managed to keep its fall steady enough with my powers so it would not fall onto the ground.

Horror looked up from his book and spotted the page with a giant (f/c) oval on it. As he took and read it, I was mentally thinking. 'Step one completed. Now, where is that theoretical villain again?'

~~~

《Fom C.M.To: Reader》

Hm, it seems as if we have reached the end of this chapter, dear reader, so I would suggest you to calm your excitement. After all, what exactly are you humans so excited about when it comes to updates of Reader Inserts where you are the main character? ... Yes, I am aware of the majority being neutral with what I am saying and probably this chapter in general. But let's face it, you all read this book for either those evil Sanses or your own curiosity got the better of you and you ended up reading this.

If you are still reading this message and the author's note from Emelin at the end, then you are probably just reading this because you thought this message was still part of the chapter or because you are not so much of a loser.

At a certain rate, I would have called you dii fahdon, but we both know you are not. ;)

~~~

[Published: 5/16/17]

A/N

I'm SO gonna kill that bastard for breaking my poor fourth wall again and being such a jerk today in general! Those freakin' walls are expensive! >:C

I might create a book named 'Affectionate Attention' just to show you what happens in that book. Yes, it'll be a skeleton X Reader one again, but that won't be a cannon AU you currently know of, so it'll be basically another AU of mine.