Baskervilles

Got a secret
Can you keep it?
Swear this one you'll save
Better lock it, in your pocket
Taking this one to the grave
If I show you then I know you
Won't tell what I said
'Cause two can keep a secret
If one of them is dead?  

Alyss sang that song over and over again giggling.

" That's such an unpleasant song." Lottie told her. ' Why he hell do I have to babysit her?'

" I just love it!" Alyss squeaked, " But doesn't it make sense? Because two can keep a secret if one of them is dead! So you kill them! And you take that secret with you into the grave so you can't tell anyone!" Alyss giggled and ran off outside.

chills ran through Lottie's spines.

" hehe! Hahaha!" Alyss was dancing outside in the poring rain " Jack! I can't wait to see you again! And next time, it'll be forever!"

" Jack Jack Jack! Why is everyone so obsessed with him!" Lottie kicked the ground " I will never forgive him..."

" Lottie! Did Fang and Doug find the stone?" Levi snucked up behind her and asked. 

" No, but I'm pretty sur...!" Lottie before Lottie could answer him, the ground shook, and Lacie in a different room, felt something other than that.

" Ahh! AAhh!!" Alyss cried out loud, and rolled to the ground.

" No Alice! I want more time here!" Alyss shouted in her head. " But this is my body!!" Alice yelled back, and took the spot.

" Alyss?" Levi inched closer, but noticed something was different, " Is that you; Alice?" Levi smirked.

" hm!! I have to get back to Oz!!" Alice shot up, making everyone jump " Oz can't do anything without me, and he's my servant!!"

" hehe, sorry! But we can't let you do that!" Zwei came out of no where and smirked " Doldam!!" She yelled, and her chain came out " You don't have Oz or Gilbert, so you can't use your power~!"

" What. Are You goi!" Before Alice could finish her sentence, Doldam's strings were controlling her.

" We can use her!" Zwei laughed, " Go back to Oz Vessalius and his little friends." Zwei demanded " And become our spy!" Alice nods and leaves the place.

" Smart choice Zwei." Lottie complimented " but how are we going to make her tell when she's with them? With Hatter?"

" Even if they do, she won't know where our headquarter is~" Levi sang " and it will make it more interesting!!"

" I hate how you think that way." Lacie's voice chimed in from no where " And Alice and Alyss is your daughter, not your toy."

" Why not?" Levi smiled " All I wanted was change! And we did it! The world is so boring without change; without Alyss."

" Than I shouldn't have been even born." Lacie said, her voice getting higher " Because I'm Alyss's mother, so if I wasn't born, nothing should have changed, everything would have been... safe."

" don't think it over too much!" Levi laughed, and hugged Lacie from behind " That past is the past."

" Well I can change the past." Lacie countered " I can ask Alyss to change the past so I didn't even exist."

Levi chuckled " I can't let you do that than!"

" And I was supposed to be dead already, I just don't remember how I'm even alive right now..." Lacie shook Levi off and hugged her self  " The power of the abyss should have completely destroyed me." Lacie remembered about the darkness surrounding her, not even a speck of light found, and her memories dissolved slowly, and the only thing she could remember was that song " I... just don't want to be there again.... in that lonely darkness..."