"Leave her alone! She just new in the school and you already making her life hard!" yelled an purple cat. She is very tall and seroius than the others.

"Sheez, sorry! im Manic by the way, nice to meet you." He said.

"Nice to meet you." i said in a weak smile.

"As you can see, (Y/N), Every mornings or after school, all boys in our school always have a car race. So you need to be aware of that. Each group have their personal race car and they always bet who the fastest. Also which car is a good looking and a good looking boys." said the bat with a wink.

"Do other boys have something better to do? like soccer and stuff?" I asked.

"Nope, This is very popular since last 12 years!" said Amy.

"Why is popular? Is it dangerous riding with a high speed, not knowing that a person is walking near by?" I asked.

"Well not to them." said Cream.

"They just care of money of bets that all." said the enchidna.

"Who is the fastest person so far?" I asked, curiously.

"Ok I will tell tell you the 3 best racers." said the bat. then she got closely to me.

"Third place goes to... Espio the chameleon." she said and pointed at him. He looked at us but quickly looked away.

"He didn't ride today because he need a new tires on his car." She said.

"Second place, belongs to Scorge the Hedgehog. the most flirtiest, and pervertive person I ever met." she said while looking at him each table.

"sadly I can't find him." She said while looking around.

"Lastly but not least, Shadow the hedgehog is first place. He have one of the expensive and well working cars he ever own." she said and looked at him.

"My love.." she said all flurty.

"You sure knows how its works." I said biting my apple.

"Well duh, I go with Shadow every mornings to cheer on him." She said.

"Well not anymore! Im going to beat Shadow if only i could buy my own racing car!" Manic said all pride to himself. Also I saw Shadow ear perk up. Guess he heard him

"How are you going to do that? We barley could affored paying our bills." said, an megantaish pink hedgehog. She have bangs in the front and three big quills in the back. Other friends giggled.

"But this time is different!" He said.

"Now what are you going to do this time?" asked Amy corious

"Ok yesturday i found this old car in the junk yard. I tell the maneger if I could have it and he said Yes. So im picking it up on Wednesday. and-"

"What does the car look like?" Cream asked.

"Old and rusty, missing lots of parts like tires, wheel, torn seats, crack window, rusty metal, need a new engine, need new windows--" said Manic but he got cut off of laughing bat.

"How are you going to beat my Shadow if he have one of the best cars in this country?" Rouge said laughing at him. "Those cars probubly be like 100 years old!" she said with laughter.

I see Manic blush of embarrassment.

"keep follow your dreams." murmured the purple cat.

"HEY! If some one tells you your dreams are silly, Remember there's some millionaire walking around who invented pool noodles." I said trying to cheer him up.