The Night was Fun

Start from the beginning

"I don't know, Brian-"

"Fuck Brian. I'll make sure that it will just be me and you all night and that he can't be anywhere near you."

"But I also need to go home. My mom and dad need to know that I am okay."

"Well, how about I take you there and let them see you, you tell them that you are coming with me and then we can go back to my place."

I nodded.

"That sounds good. I guess we can do that."

She smiled and the waitress cam back with our drinks and taking our orders.

The night was fun and tiring.   

We left and were on the way to my house.

My parents weren't mad when they found out where I was considering that Connor called them a million times.

I told them about Brittany and they met her approving of the sleepover and that I could go.

"Well, that wasn't so bad. Did you expect them to be freaking out and saying that you couldn't leave anymore."

She laughed joking around and I rolled my eyes.

We left my house and were on our way back to the prison mansion.

"Okay, we are gonna have a lot of fun. We're gonna do each others nails, watch scary movies, play dress up."

"Talk about boys!"

We both started laughing at our sarcasm.

"I'm kidding but the movies part wasn't a lie. We have a movie room and a game room. We can go swimming too. There is an inside pool house with a jacuzzis."

"Sounds fun can't wait."

We got to the house and we walked in seeing all the boys.

I mean all of them from when I first came here.

I even saw Aaron.

I grew even more nervous wishing I should have stayed home.

"Hey boys. You're back a little early tonight huh? No ladies?"

She laughed and they all looked annoyed with her.

I laughed a little.

I looked around the room and saw Mike looking at me and I smiled while he did the same.

I then spotted Aaron and he was smirking at me and winked and I looked away.

I didn't see Brian in the room and didn't really care other wise.

"Well, come on Sophia, lets go."

We walked away and went up to her room.

"So do you want to go to the pool room? Game room? Movie room?"

"Yeah, lets go to the pool room."

She nodded and went to a drawer getting out two bathing suits giving one to me.

"Okay, I'll meet you down there. Go down both flights of stairs and down that hall way to your left."

She walked out the room and I went into the bathroom changing.

The bikini was a cute blue one.

 I put it on admiring it in the mirror.

I put on some shorts and a t-shirt over it that Brittany gave me.

I walked out the room and down the first flight of stairs.

"Hey Sophia."

I looked and saw Mike walking towards me.