fourth

Jungkook invites V over, a second time. Jungkook also swears that he isn't super excited for when V comes- which is a complete lie, since according to Seokjin, Jungkook's practically bouncing around the room. V laughs when he reads that message from Seokjin, and his imagination goes straight to seeing Jungkook doing so and it was a bit of a silly sight (a bit? More like completely). He puts on a coat, and rides a bus over to the dorm area for a second time.

--

See, what V didn't know was that Jungkook was probably bouncing around drunkenly because of all the drinks the members were having. However, as soon as he knocked on the door, the first thing he saw was a tipsy Jungkook who opened the door for him, but he looked like he'd fall over soon if he wasn't walking carefully. He notices how in the back, Seokjin sighs at his swaying. V wonders why Jungkook was this drunk, until he notices the big bottle of soju that's placed between the members (however Namjoon and Hoseok weren't present, they were probably at the studio), and how most of them seem just as drunk as Jungkook. Yoongi, however, was just sitting like nothing happened, and V wondered if he had drank at all- but he noticed how Yoongi was definitely swaying a bit more than he would soberly.

"What's going on here?" V asks, because he really is curious to why everyone is drunk- did something bad happen? But if something bad happened, why would they invite him?

Seokjin sighs and talks, "They thought it'd be a good idea to have a drinking competition, and, well, look at them now." Seokjin definitely seemed disproving of the idea of the game, but Taehyung honestly found it a bit interesting.

"Hyung!" Jungkook said, dragging out the g before latching on to Taehyung's side; his head resting on Taehyung's shoulder. "You should join us! It's fun, and anyways, I think I'll be last if someone else doesn't join!" He continues to say, his words slurring together as he gives Taehyung a big smile. Taehyung just laughs, before nodding. "Sure! I mean, why not?" He says, agreeing with Jungkook.

"Oh god, not you too. How am I even going to be able to take care of all of you?" Seokjin says, a long sigh coming out of his mouth before he shows a little smile.

--

The bad thing about Taehyung deciding to join the game is that he's definitely a lightweight drinker when compared to the others, especially Yoongi who probably wasn't even half as drunk as Taehyung was, and he had been playing since the beginning of the game! After just a few drinks, Taehyung was swaying from side to side, though he wasn't as bad as Jungkook or Jimin was right now.

Out of nowhere, Taehyung got up and Seokjin hurriedly also stood up and went over to Taehyung's side, supporting him to make sure he doesn't fall. To Seokjin's shock, Taehyung switched their positions so that Seokjin was in front of him instead, and pushed him into the nearby wall. Seokjin's eyes widened even more after Taehyung's next action- a kiss.

Taehyung kissed him with so much passion that it almost felt magical, and to even more shock to Seokjin, something in it felt a bit.. pleasant. Taehyung pulled away, but his charismatic gaze still lingered on Seokjin as he moved towards the other's neck, sucking down hard, leaving a big red mark.

"You're mine. Only mine." Taehyung whispered into Seokjin's ear; his voice deep and breathy, it almost sounding like a growl. To Taehyung's surprise this time, Seokjin pushed him off, the alertness visible in his eyes as he ran into his and Yoongi's room, locking the door behind him.

"What just happened?" Yoongi said, seeming dumbfounded because of how many things had went by so quickly. Taehyung just shrugs; too drunk and out of it to think about an actual answer.

Out of nowhere, Jungkook latches onto Taehyung for what seems like the 300th time this night, but there's something different this time. His arms are wrapped around Taehyung's waist, grasping onto him with desperation. When Jungkook finally looks up at Taehyung, his eyes are watery, and his usual smile is off his face, a slight frown replacing it instead.

"Hyung.. Why?" He mumbled, making it hard for Taehyung to hear him. "Why does it have to be Seokjin hyung?!" Jungkook screams out, his voice cracking as he speaks with bitterness. His grasp on Taehyung loosens and eventually his arms have no contact with him at all. Jungkook stumbles back, a tear coming out as he does so. He falls back, but Jimin quickly catches him; his reflexes still being good while drunk. Jungkook lets out one final mumble before he passes out in Jimin's arms.

"Seriously, what's going on here?" Yoongi grumbles, finding everything way too confusing and weird for a night that just started off with a game.

"I have no clue.. I'll take Jungkook off to his bed though, and I think you should call Namjoon hyung and Hoseok hyung and tell one of them to come and drop Tae off to his dorm." Jimin says, holding Jungkook (albeit with some struggles) as he goes over to his room and slowly places Jungkook down on his bed.

--

Hoseok and Namjoon arrive back at the dorm pretty quickly after Yoongi's call for help. Hoseok stands and looks around worriedly, especially at Taehyung who's been practically frozen in the same area that he has been stuck in since earlier. It's only when Hoseok taps on Taehyung that he gets out of whatever trance he was stuck in, and when Hoseok tells Taehyung that he'll drop him off at his dorm, Taehyung just nods slowly.

Namjoon tells them to never, never ever play another drinking game, and if they really wanted to, there'd have to be someone who's not drunk watching them. Yoongi informs him that Seokjin was there, until he went back into his room. Namjoon wonders why Seokjin would've left- he was smart enough to know something stupid would go on if he left, so he wonders just why Seokjin would've left. He doesn't ask, because that isn't what's important now. Everyone just needs to go to sleep, and they can handle the rest tomorrow, he decides.

--

After many knocks on the door, Seokjin finally breaks out of his train of thoughts, only to realize that he had locked the door and Yoongi still needs to come in. Part of him just wants to ignore it and let Yoongi sleep outside, but he decides Yoongi really didn't do anything wrong to deserve that, so he gets off the bed and opens the door for the younger. Yoongi lets out a light sigh, before he gets into his bed quickly; wanting to get as much sleep as possible.

Seokjin, however, just sits upright in his bed. His thoughts overcome him once again, and it really didn't help that they were all related to Taehyung, and that kiss from earlier. His mind (unhelpfully) pictured how Taehyung had looked earlier, his stare intense and actually kinda cool- no, he thinks. Break out of it Kim Seokjin, you definitely didn't like that. He lets a big sigh; feeling restless.

"Hyung, are you okay?" Yoongi asks. He's turned around so that he faces Seokjin, and Seokjin can see slight worry on the other's face, so he nods.

"Yeah." He says. Seokjin decides that he'll have to get over this, after all, it was probably just a total drunken mistake on Taehyung's part, so he should stop thinking of it as anything more. He nods again, this time to himself as he falls asleep.